Notre Dame vs. Michigan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    Yeah Richardson is gone. He was drafted by the Pats. Dunno if he made their team or not. Ambrose Wooden is still on the team but doesn't start anymore. It was a bold statement by Weis. A 2 year starter comes back for his 5th year and doesn't start. Small move towards getting faster and more athletic in the secondary. Not to mention they don't have the total personel to be running a 3-4 yet.
    Forgot about Richardson. He is gone too, but since Lambert stepped in for Wooden as a starter and McNeil and Walls saw playing time last year, I really don't consider it a loss with Wooden and Lambert returning.

Wooden's funny...he got beaten out by Walls for the starting spot across from Lambert. Word comes out after the GT game that Wooden is the starter again, and somehow Walls beats him out again. Talk about not stepping up...

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      The press that this game is getting is really confusing me. Neither team is good. Not at all.
      The media likes ratings. Michigan and Notre Dame have huge fan bases. It's not complicated. It's the same reason why they talk about the same 10 NFL players over and over and their baseball coverage basically consists of the Yankees and the Red Sox.

On a related note, tickets for the Mich-ND game are almost double the price than those for the OSU-Washington game on stubhub. Michigan fans are so angry that they're still willing to shell out a thousand dollars for a bad product. Silly people.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Wolverines

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          The media likes ratings. Michigan and Notre Dame have huge fan bases. It's not complicated. It's the same reason why they talk about the same 10 NFL players over and over and their baseball coverage basically consists of the Yankees and the Red Sox.

On a related note, tickets for the Mich-ND game are almost double the price than those for the OSU-Washington game on stubhub. Michigan fans are so angry that they're still willing to shell out a thousand dollars for a bad product. Silly people.
          To big Notre Dame fans and big Michigan fans this is a big rivalry. We dont care what our records are we just want to win this game. When the game starts no one is going to think about their records. They are just going to want their team to win that game. Explainiing why the ticket prices are so high.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Dear ND O-line,

**** you.

-mqt

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              The press that this game is getting is really confusing me. Neither team is good. Not at all.
              but they're both big programs...
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Well, Michigan still isn't that good, and Notre Dame is that bad and then some.

But a couple of things: One, Mike Hart is a damn warrior. Go ahead and dis him for his guarantee, I think he just said it because he was pissed off as hell about the first two games, and then he made sure he went out and backed it up. Two, Ryan Mallett is raw as five pounds of fresh hamburger but he's got a rocket mounted on top of a cannon.

Comment

Mike Hart is a man possessed wow.. that guy is in abslute warrior. I actualyl think he will win the walker award this year. He seems to be taking this seasons woes on personalyl and out playing everyone on the field. Wow im just impressed with him.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information