X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
    devine has 12 carries for 120 yds and 3 td

also started returning kicks in the middle of the marshall game

lb pat lazear is starting on the kickoff coverage team, and could be a starting lber midway through the season (if not starting, at least getting significant playing time)
    Pat Lazear is from my county back home from Maryland. he kind of came out of nowhere to be a D1 recruit. Especially since he went to one of the worst schools in an already poor high school football county

Comment

Terrance Toliver LSU

Comment

Originally posted by constant cough View Post
        Terrance Toliver LSU

Future first rounder.
        Check out my blog and website:
        www.4thand99.com

Comment

Originally posted by constant cough View Post
          Terrance Toliver LSU
          Been saying it a while... he's one of the best WR prospects outta highschool that never got the hype he deserved. Going to be a top 10 pick... just a natural fluid athlete.
          Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

Anthony Davis has really impressed. He's Rutgers's top backup, and has so far lived up to the hype. He's good enough to start as a true freshman but is stuck behind a very good player.

Not much besides that. Even though Schiano likes to play true freshmen a lot, none have taken that prominent roles so far. The freshmen class is reportedly looking great in practice though, easily the best class under Schiano and a great harbringer for the future.

Comment

Jordan Bernstine for Iowa, he's seen some playing time and is looking good on Special Teams.
              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

OG Anthony Davis has shown great promise. he hasnt started, but he comes in some series' and knocks guys around. He came in alot in the Buffalo win for RU... he's gonna be a future stud on our line
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Knowshon Moreno(RS FROSH) has been pretty impressive thus far for the bulldogs. Trinton Sturdivant has been as well.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                  Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                    Knowshon Moreno(RS FROSH) has been pretty impressive thus far for the bulldogs. Trinton Sturdivant has been as well.
                    Moreno is really fun to watch. Amazing quickness and plays with a lot of energy.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

noel devine has three td's already

Comment

i watched UNC yesterday, Marvin Austin if he ups his stamina will be a great player, he wasnt even trying and he was easily getting past double teams, but then he was tired and didnt wanna chase the QB

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

A name to watch out for (note: pure speculation here) is Kyle Jefferson, WR for the Badgers. With Paul Hubbard out for an extended period of time, Jefferson will be starting opposite Luke Swan. He's skinny as a stick, but stands 6'5 and can really haul it down the field - he was a track star in Ohio his Senior year. State champion in the 400-meter dash. He has all the tools. We'll see if he can have an impact in the Badgers' passing game.

Comment

true freshman jock sanders will be playing in the slot thursday vs maryland

so will true freshman brandon hogan

devine will be spelling slaton; also may line up in slot/backfield at same time as slaton

devine/sanders started returning kicks in 3rd quarter vs marshall when the game was still close; possibly returning kicks thursday

also as mentioned earlier lazear will be on kickoff coverage team

out of 22 true freshman (some of this class were juco transfers; 1 or 2 didnt qualify) 7 look to have an impact this year

rb devine, sanders
                            lb lazear
                            wr will johnson
                            s evan rodriguez, sidney glover
                            wr hogan

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by 504 to ATL View Post
                              Dwyer for Georgia Tech is doing very well, not all of it has been mop up duty either. Tashard Choice needs a rest and in comes Dwyer and thus far there has been no drop off.
                              That's my friends cousin. Been telling me about him for over a year, I saw his stats for the Notre Dame game and was like 'wow'.
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                                Moreno is really fun to watch. Amazing quickness and plays with a lot of energy.
                                ya he runs really hard and i honestly think he's better than thomas brown and kregg lumkin already. thats not a knock on them because theyre both solid players but knowshon is gonna be special. I cant wait to see him and Caleb King on the field at the same time. its gonna be unreal.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information