No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread Week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles fumbles inside the 10, UCF ball.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by NittanyLion2k7 View Post
      Don't know which polls you were reading. Most pre season mags I was reading, had OU better than or at worst Even with Texas. And clearly we can all see which is the better team right now.
      I don't understand what you are arguing with me about. Texas was ranked 4th in both the AP and Coaches Poll, while Oklahoma was ranked 8th in both. The Athlon Sports magazine I have right here has Texas ranked as the #2 team in the country. It doesn't matter, Oklahoma has proven to be the better team. But what does any of this have to do with Oklahoma's schedule? Both teams (Texas and Nebraska are legitimate opponents) on their schedule. Texas A&M is also ranked. Their schedule is weak, but it isn't like they are playing in the WAC, or even the Big East.

Comment

• Ryan Mallett to Adrian Arrington. Michigan now leads Notre Dame 31-0.

Comment

• Florida 28, Tennessee 6

...I hate Tim Tebow...
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Pick 6 UT. 17-10 now.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• thank god i took Florida -7 1/2

Comment

• Damn the Huskies look good. Everything I said is coming true. But no one listened. Haha. I hate being right this time though...

COME ON BUCKEYES
                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Pac-10>>>Big 10

Comment

• 1st Down Huskies.
                    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

• so glad i put money on cincy covered so easy, now gt has to win to cover my parley

Comment

• How was the not a facemask right there? Not too mention the ref was looking RIGHT AT IT.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• What a bush league play. I understand that refs may not have seen that, but the Ohio State player who had a hold of Locker's face mask and twisted his head for 3-5 seconds should be ashamed.

Comment

• im soo pissed Michigan is gonna win

Comment

• his facemask is messed up now, its tilted to the right

Comment

• damn it.blocked.
                                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information