No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread Week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a terrible weak of college football. It's basically OSU-Washington, and I think there are a few SEC games, and that's about it.

Oh and USC-Nebraska...but for some reason I can't bring myself to giving a damn about that game.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Florida Int. +33 i bet $20 on it

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        This is a terrible weak of college football. It's basically OSU-Washington, and I think there are a few SEC games, and that's about it.

Oh and USC-Nebraska...but for some reason I can't bring myself to giving a damn about that game.
        Usually the week before most teams start conference play is the worst because teams don't wanting to be on a losing streak (even 1 game) entering into the part of college football season that matters the most.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

West Virginia-Maryland should be good. For some reason I picture West Virginia having troubles in Byrd Stadium

USC-Nebraska will be a great game. A lot of offense and a battle of two solid senior QBs

Notre Dame-Michigan will be entertaining to watch because the loser will have no chance of salvaging their season.

I'm very interested in the Florida State-Colorado game as well

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            West Virginia-Maryland should be good. For some reason I picture West Virginia having troubles in Byrd Stadium

USC-Nebraska will be a great game. A lot of offense and a battle of two solid senior QBs

Notre Dame-Michigan will be entertaining to watch because the loser will have no chance of salvaging their season.

I'm very interested in the Florida State-Colorado game as well
            Dan Hawkins' kid is the real deal. His WRs dropped two TD passes and nearly a half dozen others. If this kid had somewhat decent talent around him he would be on more people's radars right now. I seriously believe that he has a shot to play in the pros.

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

noel devine has been named starting kick returner

and the rb coach said he will be getting a lot more playing time from here on out

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                noel devine has been named starting kick returner

and the rb coach said he will be getting a lot more playing time from here on out
                He had some sick runs against Marshall.
                Last edited by RyanLeaf#1; 09-13-2007, 11:05 AM.
                Originally posted by nvot9
                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

UK-UL is going to be awesome. Unfortunately I won't get to watch it live but it's going to be a shootout, Lexington is going to go crazy if we finally take down UofL.

Comment

Game of the week in my mind is Arkansas at Alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      Game of the week hands down Oklahoma vs Utah State.
                      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Is there ever a week that Alabama isn't in your game of the week? I think you like them more than ND.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                        Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Originally posted by moc182 View Post
                          Is there ever a week that Alabama isn't in your game of the week? I think you like them more than ND.
                          I might. Especially now that Saban is coaching them. Big fan of his. How is Ramzee Robinson doing in the NFL? I don't even know. This game is big. Alabama is technically the favorite.
                          Last edited by Jughead10; 09-13-2007, 11:38 AM.

Comment

I might. Especially now that Saban is coaching them. Big fan of his. How is Ramzee Robinson doing in the NFL? I don't even know. This game is big. Alabama is technically the favorite.
                            Damn you like Alabama more than Notre Dame? Damn the show Two-A-Days must of made you love Bama.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                              Damn you like Alabama more than Notre Dame? Damn the show Two-A-Days must of made you love Bama.
                              Nah I don't really. After ND and Rutgers, I root for Bama. I have just really liked just about all of their defensive players who have been drafted these past 2-3 years. And Croyle.

Comment

Nah I don't really. After ND and Rutgers, I root for Bama. I have just really liked just about all of their defensive players who have been drafted these past 2-3 years. And Croyle.
                                I was a big Shula guy when he was there and always wanted him to win, but since they fired him im not on them like that. So if Notre Dame and Rutgers played who would you pull for?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information