Demetrius Jones transferring from ND

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 619 View Post
    no surprise. demetrius jones didnt travel with the team to michigan.
    Because he enrolled at NIU last night...

Comment

yea its official according to sources hes enrolled at northern illinois and intends to play there next season

Comment

if you are going to leave man up and tell someone. He just bounced in the middle of the night and didnt tell anyone wtf is that about

Comment

Today we salute the former Blue Chip star. You had been forced to transfer from your high profile university due to your talent (lack of) or poor behavior. Today's inductee ... Demetrius Jones! You will join the likes of Rhett Bomar, Fred Rouse and Willie Williams to transfer and become anoynimity, most likely never to be heard from again. Good bye Demetrius Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLion2k7 View Post
            Today we salute the former Blue Chip star. You had been forced to transfer from your high profile university due to your talent (lack of) or poor behavior. Today's inductee ... Demetrius Jones! You will join the likes of Rhett Bomar, Fred Rouse and Willie Williams to transfer and become anoynimity, most likely never to be heard from again. Good bye Demetrius Jones.
            He's transferring to a high profile MAC school. We'll hear from him again.

Comment

When was the last time you heard from any of the other 3 on that list? And those guys were ranked higher than Jones...

Comment

When was the last time you heard from any of the other 3 on that list? And those guys were ranked higher than Jones...
                Isn't Bomar sitting out this year? I thought he started next year, most people still know him.

Northern Illinois is pretty good. He'll get on TV a few times, get noticed, it's not like he's going do vision I-AA or something.

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                  Isn't Bomar sitting out this year? I thought he started next year, most people still know him.

Northern Illinois is pretty good. He'll get on TV a few times, get noticed, it's not like he's going do vision I-AA or something.
                  I'm swore Bomar went DII meaning he can play this year.

Comment

he's a ***** anyway. We beat his ass in the playoffs 3 years ago.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

So I looked him up.

He's passing at 66% with 4 TDs and 1 INT in two wins.

Comment

Willie Williams is playing at Louisville, a high profile Big East school. Haven't heard too much from him, have you?

Comment

He's not even starting. When he starts making some noise let me know. Rouse at UTEP which isn't s mall bones either, but guess what... he ain't exactly in the headlines is he?

Thanks. Rep me!

Comment

So you're using a guy at a 1-AA school, and two guys who have played 3 games at most with their new teams as a base for your point?

I don't know how Demetrius will turn out. He had a lot of talent, but that doesn't always translate. I'll give him a total mulligan for his time at ND, though. The O-line might be the worst in D-1 football.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                              he's a ***** anyway. We beat his ass in the playoffs 3 years ago.
                              I'm sure you're a better player than him.

Are you talking about his senior year where he was banged up all year & couldn't even lift his arms, but still played anyway? He didn't even play QB in the playoffs he moved to WR & Chris James played QB. He sure sounds like a *****. LOL. GTFO.

And lol @ the domer fans bashing this kid. Grow up. He's doing whats best for himself. And score a freaking TD for christ sakes.
                              Last edited by BUSTKUNTLAWL; 09-15-2007, 09:10 PM.

Comment

He may be able to help Northern Illinois next year.

This year however for NIU is a wreck. 0-3 with losses to Iowa, Southern Illinois, and Eastern Michigan!

I hope to god they beat Idaho next week.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information