Demetrius Jones transferring from ND

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
    He may be able to help Northern Illinois next year.

This year however for NIU is a wreck. 0-3 with losses to Iowa, Southern Illinois, and Eastern Michigan!

I hope to god they beat Idaho next week.
    Just the whole "I hope to god they beat Idaho" was funny to me.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLion2k7 View Post
      He's not even starting. When he starts making some noise let me know. Rouse at UTEP which isn't s mall bones either, but guess what... he ain't exactly in the headlines is he?

Thanks. Rep me!
      Asking for +rep is essentially begging for -rep.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
        Asking for +rep is essentially begging for -rep.
        Get over yourself.

Comment

"I said after the game I wanted to come back stronger. Those are the words that came out of my mouth, and you can check it. But when I heard Jimmy was the No. 1 all the way through spring and that the only thing that was keeping him out of the lineup was his surgery, well that's not what I was led to believe going into the summer. I thought I was getting a chance because coach Weis believed in me. Then I didn't know what to believe anymore.

Nice one Charlie..

Comment

how is armando allen not replaced yet? whose his backup?

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
              how is armando allen not replaced yet? whose his backup?
              James Aldridge? Weren't they supposed to be the next Thunder and Lightning combo according to ND fans?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
                "I said after the game I wanted to come back stronger. Those are the words that came out of my mouth, and you can check it. But when I heard Jimmy was the No. 1 all the way through spring and that the only thing that was keeping him out of the lineup was his surgery, well that's not what I was led to believe going into the summer. I thought I was getting a chance because coach Weis believed in me. Then I didn't know what to believe anymore.

Nice one Charlie..
                Face it, it's Jimmy Clausen's team right now. Anyone who thought it would be different is fooling themselves.

As for the ND skill positions, they're all insanely young, and it's hard to do a thing when your O-line is as bad as ND's. I like ND's backs.

Comment

James Aldridge? Weren't they supposed to be the next Thunder and Lightning combo according to ND fans?
                  how the hell can allen have negative yards? he runs a 4.3.

Comment

If you don't have vision, it doesn't matter. Ask Chris Henry

Comment

If you don't have vision, it doesn't matter. Ask Chris Henry
                      give it time, lets see what he can do in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                        give it time, lets see what he can do in the NFL
                        If he can only average 3.3 ypc in the Pac-10, I don't like his odds in the NFL.

Comment

I thought Jones would be a solid QB for the Irish, but it just didn't work out. From what I heard he ran into some trouble with some unnamed controlled substance last year, but he obviously got back into Weis' good graces to start the first game, but Jimmy is the guy and I guess Jones couldn't handle that. Best of luck to him at N. Illinois.

Hopefully Weis also learns that this isn't just a business, losing two quarterbacks to transfer in a matter of months is just unacceptable, should have just signed Mustain instead.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
                            And lol @ the domer fans bashing this kid. Grow up. He's doing whats best for himself. And score a freaking TD for christ sakes.
                            Yes lets go with the low blow because were losing the argument.
                            Although with Jones as QB thered be no chance of ND scoring a TD all season.He sucks.Doesnt look like he has a serious future at QB.Sharpley was 1000 times better than Jones.
                            With Clausen theres not only chance but it should have already happened if it werent for WRs dropping passes.
                            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Okay, people. ND's offensive line is awful, terrible, horrendous, pitiful, the anti-Christ, a joke, possibly mentally ********, etc.

Darren McFadden would struggle behind this line. Hell, LT would struggle behind this line. They've given up 23 ******* sacks in 3 games, and most of the time, the RB gets hit by two people in the hole. The only way to get positive yards is to throw a swing pass. Unforunately, that's not an effective offense. Armando Allen is a talented player, but it's kind of like a boxer trying to fight with one arm.

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                                Yes lets go with the low blow because were losing the argument.
                                Although with Jones as QB thered be no chance of ND scoring a TD all season.He sucks.Doesnt look like he has a serious future at QB.Sharpley was 1000 times better than Jones.
                                With Clausen theres not only chance but it should have already happened if it werent for WRs dropping passes.
                                Losing an argument?

The kid was blatantly lied to and was misled all summer. He was upset about it - which he should have been. He is doing what's BEST for him and transferring. What don't you understand about that? ND fans don't like how he went about it, but if his heart wasn't with the team he shouldn't have been there for the game against Michigan.

He doesn't have a serious future at QB? Strong sample size after seeing only a quarter of him. He might not be an NFL QB; but he should be a good college QB & will end up on an NFL team down the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information