Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noel Devine/Steve Slaton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Noel Devine/Steve Slaton

    I think it Official Steve Slaton will declare for the NFL Draft after this year and why two words NOEL DEVINE. he did it in high school and hes doing it in Collage even with limited playing time so far he has 256 on only 17 attempts and three TD's. My point is noel Devine is amazing and Steve Slaton Would be a fool to stay in NCAA football next year.

  • #2
    Do you seriously believe they'll bench Steve Slaton or not get him his touches? If he declares it absolutely will not be because somebody's breathing down his neck. He's top 3 in the nation.
    The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

    Sig by jkpigskin

    Comment


    • #3
      Slaton and White will declare at the same time, and that will be after their senior year...if one is leaving so will the other IMO

      Comment


      • #4
        he has said he wants to win the nc

        he also has a $2 mil insurance policy for the next 2 years

        cred 2 BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          Slaton and White will declare at the same time, and that will be after their senior year...if one is leaving so will the other IMO
          Pat White declare? For what?
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

          Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
            Pat White declare? For what?
            obviously he will try to play in the NFL...I never said it would be at QB...he is obviously athletic enough to play football at the next level, the only question is will he be able to adapt to playing a new position (most likely WR)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              obviously he will try to play in the NFL...I never said it would be at QB...he is obviously athletic enough to play football at the next level, the only question is will he be able to adapt to playing a new position (most likely WR)
              Yea he might play WR but he would never declare early. He will definitely be in West Virginia next year.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

              Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                Yea he might play WR but he would never declare early. He will definitely be in West Virginia next year.
                I completely agree...which is why I believe Slaton will also stay, because there's no way they split IMO

                Comment


                • #9
                  i hope steve slaton declares because we already know what he can do and i would love to see what noel devine could do as a full time starter at the college level

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 619 View Post
                    i hope steve slaton declares because we already know what he can do and i would love to see what noel devine could do as a full time starter at the college level
                    he has 2 years after that, when slaton leaves after his senior year...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i think he stays if they dont win the nc; he has said numerous times he wants to win the nc, so if they dont win it this year, he comes back; plus he would still have that insurance policy; and him and white are roommates

                      if they win the nc, hes as good as gone

                      btw, wvu will be just as good offensively, if not better next year

                      white, slaton, devine, reynaud (listed as a sr, but hes a prop 48 and on pace to graduate) most of the o-line comes back

                      most of the defense will be coming back (i can think of 6 starters that are leaving that get significant playing time; but 2 are starters because of suspensions)

                      cred 2 BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I wouldn't be shocked if Slaton stays so he can beat Maryland again. he loves proving them wrong

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          we dont play maryland till 2010

                          cred 2 BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                            we dont play maryland till 2010
                            Nevermind then

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Considering how much WVU runs the ball, I wouldn't be surprised to see them both getting 20+ carries in the same game. Devine is an exceptional talent and his runs have been amazing thus far, but there are a lot of great athletes on that offense (White, Slaton, Reynaud, Schmitt, Devine, Jock Sanders, etc).

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information