No announcement yet.

Noel Devine/Steve Slaton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This title is misleading. I though he somehow got injured after his game.

Comment

Why leave when he can keep taking all the TDs Devine works for?

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
        Very good point. That was messed up last night.
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
          after the game, slaton said he wanted devine to get the touchdown, but rod put him in

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Steve Slaton will not get benched because of Noel Devine. As good as Devine has been, a majority of his limited touches have been in garbage time. He didn't touch the ball once in the game against Western Michigan until the 4th quarter, when the score was 49-21. Same story with the game against Marshall. No doubt he is playing great, but he hasn't played a great defense or in the 1st half of a game.

Comment

Pat White was recruited to LSU to play receiver, but he obviously turned it down because he wanted to play QB and LSU didn't want him there. Hes definitely got the talent to play the position.

Comment

I always wondered why people doubted Devine's ability, when your that fast, and that shifty, it doesnt matter what level of competition you play against, you are gonna do good. When I heard he was going to that offense, I knew he was in for big things.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

I think Devine has looked amazing, but Slaton has said he wants to play two more years at WVU and I don't think he bolts early unless WVU wins a national title. I don't see Devine, as talented as he is, causing Steve to make an early exit because of pressure behind him.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information