Why Les?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Les?

Just wondering why in the hell is Miles still playing our starters when we are up 37-0. I guess he is getting the guys ready for the trip to South Carolina but come on Les, take out the #1s. I like seeing the 3rd QB come in and show he can do stuff, I also love the run our #4 HB Richard Murphy just took into the endzone. I just don't see the point in playing the starting lines, Lafell, Keiland, and the defense. We all love shutouts but I think the 2nd string defense could still shutout MTSU. Oh well, we'll see if I'm just overreacting about injuries and what not. I know we are hellaciously deep but the starters are the starters for a reason. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite us on the ass.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Someone told him the score of the USC/Nebraska game.

Only reason i could come up with =\
    I'm a state.

Comment

Nah, we have a running scoreboard in the stadium. He would have seen it. Besides, we already beat a better team more impressively so Miles and the Tigers have nothing to prove. All they need to do is win games now.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

USC is tearing a pretty weak Nebraska defense to shreds right now. They'll probably gain a few first places votes on LSU but I don't think it'll be that big a difference from last week.

Holy crap Kentucky just beat Louisiville.

Comment

Because he wants me to cover the 40 point spread?

Comment

Yea, I loved that Kentucky win. Also, LSU is on a 137-7 (or something like that) 3 game stretch. You can add the Sugar Bowl score to that too but it would too embarrassing for Fat Boy Weis to handle.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information