Difficult question here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficult question here

What happens if/when USC, West Virginia, Oklahoma, LSU, and Wisconsin all go undefeated? Who gets in the national championship and who gets the big snub?

if that were the case I'd go with USC and LSU because that's the game everyone wants to see.

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    What happens if/when USC, West Virginia, Oklahoma, LSU, and Wisconsin all go undefeated? Who gets in the national championship and who gets the big snub?

if that were the case I'd go with USC and LSU because that's the game everyone wants to see.
    to ur sig, i dont think hes full black, his blackness got him to the NFL, his non blackness got him out(i guess that extra hammy didnt help him out, hench there are 0 black kickers...lol)

id go off the hardest schedueles would play.

Comment

West Virginia and Wisconsin will not go undefeated.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
        West Virginia and Wisconsin will not go undefeated.
        Hence why I said IF/when

Comment

USC and West Virginia.

Comment

USC, LSU, and OU will be undefeated with USC vs. LSU in the title game while OU ends up an angry 14-0 #2 (sounds alot like 2003, doesn't it?). If West Virginia goes undefeated, they don't deserve a spot, and I don't think Wisconsin's chances at going undefeated are significant enough to seriously consider (they'd be in a really pretty #3 vs #4 rose bowl with OU if they somehow did).
            Last edited by Michigan; 09-16-2007, 10:53 PM.
            I'm a state.

Comment

You can't leave out an undefeated SEC team after last year, and USC is #1 now, so those two definately.

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                USC and West Virginia.
                I think thats the game it would end up being... USC would ultimalty win.. but both teams are loved by the mass populations... thus i they would get the nods

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                  I think thats the game it would end up being... USC would ultimalty win.. but both teams are loved by the mass populations... thus i they would get the nods
                  USC would win that game 55-14

Comment

Let me throw out Boston College as another team that has a shot to run the table in their conference and shake things up.

Comment

Let me throw out Boston College as another team that has a shot to run the table in their conference and shake things up.
                      but the acc is horrible this year.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                        but the acc is horrible this year.
                        Granted but it would be another undefeated team from a BCS conference

Comment

USC would win that game 55-14
                          USC run defense is probably the best in the country. I would give their pass defense second in the country to LSU. USC would dominate WVU.

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Not really a difficult question.

The polls generally always remain the same if the teams continue to win, especially in the top 5 where a lot of pollsters are stubborn and won't move a team up or down based on recent performances.

Regardless, if a SEC team goes undefeated, it should pretty much be a guaranteed trip to the title game. The Pac10 appears to be the 2nd strongest conference this year, so I would give USC the nod above Oklahoma and WVU. It's not worth mentioning Wisconsin or an ACC team this year, chances of them making the title game are slim to none.

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                              You can't leave out an undefeated SEC team after last year, and USC is #1 now, so those two definately.
                              Yes you can, if you truly believe the other team is better. Obviously it's not going to happen because WVU will lose to Louisville and/or Rutgers and/or USF and Wisconsin will lose to Ohio State and/or Penn State and/or Michigan, but I think they'd go LSU/USC because they started at 1 and 2

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information