No announcement yet.

Difficult question here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida vs LSU is the real national championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      What happens if/when USC, West Virginia, Oklahoma, LSU, and Wisconsin all go undefeated? Who gets in the national championship and who gets the big snub?

if that were the case I'd go with USC and LSU because that's the game everyone wants to see.
      I'd go with LSU and Oklahoma. Buts that just my preference. If they went undefeated they would have to most impressive wins over quality opponents in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        I'd go with LSU and Oklahoma. Buts that just my preference. If they went undefeated they would have to most impressive wins over quality opponents in my opinion.
        I would disagree by saying that Oklahoma has an easier schedule than WVU. Oklahoma plays Texas, but doesn't have to play the next best Big 12 team in Nebraska. They play an overrated Texas A&M and Missouri and then the Big 12 Championship game, which will probably be Missouri again (or Nebraska).

WVU plays 3 other teams ranked currently in the top-25 and possibly a 4th (Cincinnati, though they are a bit overrated after their Oregon State win).

My point is Oklahoma is a great team, but there is no logical way that USC and WVU get in before them.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

If USC and LSU go undefeated, I am pretty much positive that it will be them in the NC. There are quite a few teams who could go undefeated as well, and that is why the BCS system is so flawed. Even if they goundefeated, someone isn't going to get a shot to play for the title. SuperKevin, the thought of BC going undefeated is a great one. Looking at our schedule, our biggest game could be behind us and we thoroughly beat GT.

Comment

if Hawaii is the only undefeated team in the country come BCS time do they get in?

Comment

How would you explain dropping USC two spots for winning all their games?

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                How would you explain dropping USC two spots for winning all their games?
                I guess, I forgot they play Cal. Other than that the Pac-10 isn't impressive in my mind. Especially after UCLA lost. And Notre Dame sucks so that isn't a big win.

Comment

If USC goes undefeated they are in the National Championship. It doesnt matter who else goes undefeated because they are definitely in.
                  Originally posted by nvot9
                  I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                  Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    if Hawaii is the only undefeated team in the country come BCS time do they get in?
                    Not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                      They have a 0% chance of playing in a BCS bowl.
                      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I guess, I forgot they play Cal. Other than that the Pac-10 isn't impressive in my mind. Especially after UCLA lost. And Notre Dame sucks so that isn't a big win.
                        Still, they would have also beat Nebraska on the road, Oregon too

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                          They have a 0% chance of playing in a BCS bowl.
                          Yup, they will be staying in that 18-25 range all year. They play no one. Look how much Alabama jumped them from being unranked to 16.

Comment

Yup, they will be staying in that 18-25 range all year. They play no one. Look how much Alabama jumped them from being unranked to 16.
                            Hawaii couldnt compete with a team like Alabama.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                              Hawaii couldnt compete with a team like Alabama.
                              Cue Angry D-Unit jumping in and saying how amazing the WAC is....

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                                Cue Angry D-Unit jumping in and saying how amazing the WAC is....
                                Yea he will definitely have something to say about it, but truth is Alabama would beat Hawaii.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information