Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difficult question here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
    Yea he will definitely have something to say about it, but truth is Alabama would beat Hawaii.
    You would be better off naming the SEC teams that wouldn't be Hawaii. Because that list is definitely the shorter one.

    Comment


    • #32
      If Hawaii runs the table, they will make it to a BCS Bowl. They have a 0% chance at the title game, but they will get an at-large bid in one of the other four bowls. Boise State and Utah made it to a a BCS Bowl with schedules that are almost as bad as Hawaii's is this year.

      USC is USC. If they go undefeated they will be in the National Championship game. If they have only 1 loss, they'll get in as long as there aren't two undefeated teams from a BCS conference.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
        If Hawaii runs the table, they will make it to a BCS Bowl. They have a 0% chance at the title game, but they will get an at-large bid in one of the other four bowls. Boise State and Utah made it to a a BCS Bowl with schedules that are almost as bad as Hawaii's is this year.

        USC is USC. If they go undefeated they will be in the National Championship game. If they have only 1 loss, they'll get in as long as there aren't two undefeated teams from a BCS conference.
        HS Draft you're up fyi

        Comment


        • #34
          i doubt more than three teams go undefeated; the likely scenario would be a combo of: usc, lsu, uf, wisky, ou, wvu(two of those)+ hawaii

          we say this every year at this time that there will be 4-5 teams undefeated, and 3-4 of them will lose

          so it is very likely it will happen

          if it were to happen though, it would likely mean the end of the bcs, and a playoff would be on the horizon

          cred 2 BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
            I guess, I forgot they play Cal. Other than that the Pac-10 isn't impressive in my mind. Especially after UCLA lost. And Notre Dame sucks so that isn't a big win.
            I think there are some very underrated teams in the Pac-10, Oregon, Oregon State, ASU are always overlooked but can cause big trouble for a lot of teams.

            Comment


            • #36
              Well Vegas thinks its going to be USC vs LSU odds have just been released on the National Championship game. The line is USC -1.5 and the total is 49.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

              Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                Well Vegas thinks its going to be USC vs LSU odds have just been released on the National Championship game. The line is USC -1.5 and the total is 49.
                I'd take LSU and the points if it was played this weekend.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  I'd take LSU and the points if it was played this weekend.
                  In my opinion everyone would think the way you are so if it were in the case of being played this weekend and that was the line. I would take USC. Just because everyone else would bet LSU. Obviously LSU has looked like the better team, but all betters know sometimes it doesnt matter who has looked good and who hasnt.
                  Originally posted by nvot9
                  I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                  Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                  Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Well. what if Rutgers goes undefeated? Lousiville has no D, it'll come down really to WVA and RU, thoughts?
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                      Well. what if Rutgers goes undefeated? Lousiville has no D, it'll come down really to WVA and RU, thoughts?
                      I really wish Rutgers had one other opponent from a BCS conference besides Maryland. They are a legit team to be considered but their schedule is just so bad.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        I really wish Rutgers had one other opponent from a BCS conference besides Maryland. They are a legit team to be considered but their schedule is just so bad.
                        Exactly if teams like Rutgers and Hawaii want to make some noise then start playing a real schedule. Im not comparing Rutgers schedule at all to Hawaiis because I know Rutgers has to play WVU and Louisville, but other then them 2 teams their schedule sucks.
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                        Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                          Exactly if teams like Rutgers and Hawaii want to make some noise then start playing a real schedule. Im not comparing Rutgers schedule at all to Hawaiis because I know Rutgers has to play WVU and Louisville, but other then them 2 teams their schedule sucks.
                          true, but USF is ranked, Cincinatti has a chance to be ranked as well. Maryland is no scrub either. but we need some stronger out of conference games than Buffalo, Navy and Army. (Norfolk state is homecoming, you need at least one easy game for that.) yea and uconn, cuse and pitt are bad.
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Hey, Justin Medlock still has a shot, he's on the practice squad



                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Originally posted by BuckNaked
                            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                              true, but USF is ranked, Cincinatti has a chance to be ranked as well. Maryland is no scrub either. but we need some stronger out of conference games than Buffalo, Navy and Army. (Norfolk state is homecoming, you need at least one easy game for that.) yea and uconn, cuse and pitt are bad.
                              But we are talking National Championship here being ranked doesnt mean nothing. USF or Cincy could run the table and they wouldnt have a shot to play in the NC if USC, Oklahoma, and LSU ran the table.
                              Originally posted by nvot9
                              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                              Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Realistically, it will probably be USC vs. LSU. However, I could easily see Oklahoma going undefeated... which would cause a problem similar to the year where USC, Oklahoma, and Auburn went undefeated. I really wish there would be an elite 8 team playoff...

                                By the way, regardless of the NC game, I think the LSU vs. Florida game will be THE game of the year.

                                Projected win total: 55+

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information