No announcement yet.

Difficult question here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You realize this argument happens EVERY YEAR and each year NO ONE except 1 or 2 teams runs the table. At the most it was like 2004 where 3 teams run the table and I could bet money that the SEC team will never be left out of the NC after that year.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

i dont get why Auburn didnt get a share of the Title when they went undefeated and when Oklahoma wins it, USC gets a share? how the **** do u get a share?(also i dont remember if it was the Oklahoma/USC share, but u know what i mean)

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
        i dont get why Auburn didnt get a share of the Title when they went undefeated and when Oklahoma wins it, USC gets a share? how the **** do u get a share?(also i dont remember if it was the Oklahoma/USC share, but u know what i mean)
        USC was #1 in the coaches' poll, but because of the horrible BCS formula, Miami and LSU played for the NC in LSU's backyard.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          USC was #1 in the coaches' poll, but because of the horrible BCS formula, Miami and LSU played for the NC in LSU's backyard.
          so then why didnt Auburn get a share?

Comment

Yeah i think you meant the LSU/USC share. Not Oklahoma/USC.

And Turtlepower, if Oklahoma gets past Texas, they will run the table.
            USC will run the table.
            Winner of LSU/Florida will run the table.

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

it would be USC and LSU without question, and it wouldnt even be a consideration for anyone else...of OU went undefeated they would be left out and upset, but USC is #1, how many #1 preseason ranked teams have you guys every heard of that went undefeated and got left out?

also LSU would have to beat Florida, alabama, and the SEC championship game, alot more quality wins then OU would have, and LSU is arguably the most talented team in the nation, so if they win out no one is gonna leapfrom them...

its laughable that anyone would put a big east team in over LSU

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Because Auburn was crushed by USC the previous year. No one thought Auburn was a better team than USC.
                Last edited by Basileus777; 09-20-2007, 01:37 PM.

Comment

One reason was pointed out, USC was #1 in both polls but didn't go to the NC and LSU won by 7 points. The next year USC STOMPED Oklahoma. When a team puts up 50 in the NC and completely dominates a game you can't have a team jump them.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information