Clear All

• An Open Challenge to All Colt Brennan disciples

Please tell me how his season so far is any better than graham harrell's
    stats -

Harrell - 120-160 1,317 yards 14 TD's 2 int
    Brennan- 103-133 1,262 12 TD's 1 int
    The Bear will not quit, the Bear will not die

Its not.

Harrell is pretty under the radar. Hes got some good physical tools to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMikey10 View Post
      stats -

Brennan just has better NFL physical attributes... and Harrel not so much... thus he gets the attention

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Brennans a little bigger and more athletic, but Harell is another QB who puts up great numbers in a similar situation as Brennan.

Comment

Their both system QB's
          and last year Colt did much better

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

what are we challenging exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
              what are we challenging exactly?
              he is challenging Brennan supporters to defend why this system QB is better than that system QB...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Catfiiiiiiiight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

ESPN.COM
                  It didn't stop him from running for three touchdowns and passing for two more to lead 24th-ranked Hawaii to an easy 49-14 victory over UNLV on Saturday night.

Brennan said he twisted his ankle "screwing around" before practice on Friday. He said he received a shot on Saturday morning but didn't entertain the possibility of sitting out because he had more than 100 family and friends on hand.

"I wanted to make a statement," Brennan said. "There was no way I wasn't going to come out and play this game. They'd have to cut my leg off for me not to come out and play.

"I knew if I shot it up and I came out here hobbling around with one foot and just made plays, it would do a lot for the team," Brennan said. "And that's what I tried to do."
                  Colt's ankle was messed up pretty bad an he was hobbling. Still he threw for mere 298 yards and 2 TD's. Had he been healthy, he may have able to throw for another 100 to 200 more yards. I agree, Harrell is underrated, but Colt had one of the greatest seasons of any QB's ever had in the history of college football.

Comment

If we are going to talk about some challengers for Colts system crown.

106 -144 1187yards 73.6compl% 11TD 6int 159.73 rating

Chase Holbrook, good size and mobility to go along with the stats.
                    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                    the only hot actreeses are adult
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

has harrell sat out the second half of any games yet this year?

Comment

Originally posted by santeria531 View Post
                        has harrell sat out the second half of any games yet this year?
                        No because his team plays a legit schedule
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by TheMikey10 View Post
                          stats -

- Colt only played in the first of game one and 3 quarters in game 3.

- Colt was in the race last year whereas Harrell wasn't. His name was on the map and he's done nothing to disappoint yet.

- Colt had flirted with entering the draft and was talked about as a potential first rounder. So by returning, he came back to the college scene with star power.

- As long as he keeps winning, he'll be in the race. He's no fluke, so the stats will be there again. He will break Ty Detmer's record. Harrell will not be in the conversation.

- Colt had all the stats he needed to win last year. Stats are only part of it. Harrell is realizing that now.

- Hawaii is the media's darling pick to go to a BSC Bowl game.

- Life's not fair.

Comment

Dan Meager is the best system QB in the land.

Mean Green!

Comment

Harrell = Jason White v2 , bad knees already, smart player , very accurate , great system, great weapons around him (without the D to get him to a BCS Bowl)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information