Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football Gameday Week 4 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • College Football Gameday Week 4 Thread

    this weeks following a pretty good week in CF, but there are some good games.

    cant think who i like in the miami a&m game.

    Discuss

  • #2
    Originally posted by DChess View Post
    this weeks following a pretty good week in CF, but there are some good games.

    cant think who i like in the miami a&m game.

    Discuss
    Cant wait till Thursday to watch that game
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

    Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

    Comment


    • #3
      Get ready for another Andre Woodson rapefest, but on Arkansas this week.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
        Cant wait till Thursday to watch that game
        who you got, its probaly gonna end up at miami giving 3. also you like any other games

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DChess View Post
          who you got, its probaly gonna end up at miami giving 3. also you like any other games
          It opened up at Miami -3 now its down to 2.5 I want to see when they release the total what it its that will tell me alot.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

          Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

          Comment


          • #6
            i had cincy last week with a steal at -7 at miami (oh), but now they are kinda out there, and they're getting some respect, they are giving 23 to marshall. couple games i like penn st at michigan, west v vs ecu, and purdue at minnesota and oregon at stanford

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DChess View Post
              i had cincy last week with a steal at -7 at miami (oh), but now they are kinda out there, and they're getting some respect, they are giving 23 to marshall. couple games i like penn st at michigan, west v vs ecu, and purdue at minnesota and oregon at stanford
              Didnt Marshall lose to a 1aa team last week?
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

              Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                Didnt Marshall lose to a 1aa team last week?
                couldnt tell ya but they gave us a 1st half contest, but i think because they were only studying us, because miami raped them. also cincy still might be a good pick they have an awesome defense

                Comment


                • #9
                  Marshall lost to New Hampshire last week.
                  Originally posted by nvot9
                  I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                  Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                  Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                    Marshall lost to New Hampshire last week.
                    ha, didnt know that, im still going to stay away from it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DChess View Post
                      ha, didnt know that, im still going to stay away from it.
                      I dont blame you because 2 weeks ago it looked like Marshall had a chance against WVU then they didnt do nothing in the 2nd half.
                      Originally posted by nvot9
                      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                      Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Who the **** said you could make the game day thread? You must love neg rep.

                        Anyway, noon games kinda suck but the rest of the day is pretty good. Finally get a Kentucky game.

                        I'm upgrading to HD digital cable so hopefully by Saturday I'll have that set up.

                        That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If ASU wins this weekend against Oregon State we will be 4-0 and in top 25!!!! =D


                          Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                            Who the **** said you could make the game day thread? You must love neg rep.

                            Anyway, noon games kinda suck but the rest of the day is pretty good. Finally get a Kentucky game.

                            I'm upgrading to HD digital cable so hopefully by Saturday I'll have that set up.
                            shut up *****.
                            Last edited by draftguru151; 09-18-2007, 10:51 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'll more than likely be missing my second consecutive Saturday this week

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information