X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
    i could watch that for HOURS!
    haha i have

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
      i think, Courtney Greene will enter early. If he doesnt, that will lean Ray more to staying(HS team mates, friends since pre-k).

again, i feel I'm a minority in saying Ray Ray will stay, but hey, we'll see

courtney greene is a stud. I play both of them in highschool, as they went to the same school. Ray ray was about 20 lbs lighter and he broke my buddies leg, our star tailback. He scored just about every point they had and we ended up losing by a score on the goal line on the last play of the game on a qb keeper. It was basically like watchin friday night lights. It was the Shenendehowa vs New Rochelle game. Not very important i just wanted him to do well so i can tell my buddy hey atleast you got ur leg broken by a heisman winner lol.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Hes not an underclassman, but i feel hes gonna be this years Tony Ugoh, yea that is Chris Williams, LT Vandy. Hes a late day one early day 2 right now(I guess by peoples standers) but i think he has a chance with a good senior bowl, combine to be a late first early second possablility, like Ugoh. Hes got size and hes quick, hell be good to whoever gets him, not like Quinten Groves

Comment

For some reason I don't see Terrance Taylor leaving early. Even if he has a spectacular year, I just have a feeling he'll stick around for a 4th year.

Originally posted by Jakey
          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information