Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan vs. PSU Wager

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    I just like to see you PMS. =D
    Don't troll please. If you don't have anything to contribute, don't post.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by NittanyLion2k7 View Post
      Don't troll please. If you don't have anything to contribute, don't post.
      Here are my two cents...

      I think that Penn State has a very good team this year, but was not prepared well enough for the game. Playing Florida International, Buffalo, and Notre Dame in the non-conference schedule is probably worse than playing against their second-team in a scrimmage. I see Michigan rolling after an impressive performance (yes, against Notre Dame) and having strong momentum. It will be a close game and depend on the maturity of Ryan Mallet, but even though I originally had Penn State to win this game, I currently believe it will be Michigan. I don't have enough faith in either team to wager a bet, but I also don't care enough about either team as well. I see very sloppy play by both teams, but if it is a push, I will give the nod to the team with momentum and that is Michigan.

      My two cents brought to you by Turtlepower. =D


      Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
        Here are my two cents...

        I think that Penn State has a very good team this year, but was not prepared well enough for the game. Playing Florida International, Buffalo, and Notre Dame in the non-conference schedule is probably worse than playing against their second-team in a scrimmage. I see Michigan rolling after an impressive performance (yes, against Notre Dame) and having strong momentum. It will be a close game and depend on the maturity of Ryan Mallet, but even though I originally had Penn State to win this game, I currently believe it will be Michigan. I don't have enough faith in either team to wager a bet, but I also don't care enough about either team as well. I see very sloppy play by both teams, but if it is a push, I will give the nod to the team with momentum and that is Michigan.

        My two cents brought to you by Turtlepower. =D
        those are two cents id keep there buddy

        Comment


        • #19
          snuff accepts your wager NittanyLion2k7.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by NittanyLion2k7 View Post
            Don't troll please. If you don't have anything to contribute, don't post.
            Haha that quote coming from Nit is too much......:):):)

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
              Haha that quote coming from Nit is too much......:):):)
              The biggest troll of all.

              P.S. who is Snuff? Please clearly state your username and in the form of you accepting my wager. No nicknames, and don't try to accept on someone else's behalf.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by NittanyLion2k7 View Post
                The biggest troll of all.

                P.S. who is Snuff? Please clearly state your username and in the form of you accepting my wager. No nicknames, and don't try to accept on someone else's behalf.
                Oh yeah I'm a troll Big time. I'm not the one who goes around LOLZ PENN STATE IS SO AMAZING LIKE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG JUSTIN KING I WANNA BLOW YOU HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY VALLEY IS SO SUPER DUPER Coming from a nobody like you, I think I'll live.

                Lou Holtzshhhhhhhhh just gave PSU his patented pep talk. Others to receive his pep talk? Michigan vs. Oregon, and Nebraska vs. USC. Not a good sign.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by OhioState View Post
                  screw it if none of you michigan fans are man enough i'll do it. i'm a michigan hater but i think they've got it.

                  "I hereby accept Nittanylion2k7's wager on the condition of Michigan's victory."
                  Whats the point of anyone of us betting now that one person has gone along with it?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    For each additional person that accepts, If I lose I will add an additional 2 months onto my suspension.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                      Oh yeah I'm a troll Big time. I'm not the one who goes around LOLZ PENN STATE IS SO AMAZING LIKE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG JUSTIN KING I WANNA BLOW YOU HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY VALLEY IS SO SUPER DUPER Coming from a nobody like you, I think I'll live.

                      Lou Holtzshhhhhhhhh just gave PSU his patented pep talk. Others to receive his pep talk? Michigan vs. Oregon, and Nebraska vs. USC. Not a good sign.
                      Look at when you joined. 8 months ago. Look at when I joined. That's right, back in the heyday. Back in the beginning. I'm the catalog. You're the just the same song.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Looks like people already know, but Henne's out.



                        Originally posted by Jakey
                        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                        i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          See you in January Nitany
                          Originally posted by nvot9
                          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                          Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I believe the word is, PWNED.

                            That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                              See you in January Nitany
                              Hahaha. =D


                              Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                                See you in January Nitany

                                LMFAO(10 char)





                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information