Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 HS Players that didn't qualify

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
    LMAO, a player named Mike Hunt didn't qualify. Just say that name to yourself.
    HS Draft you owe like 46 picks

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by duckseason View Post
      You guys see why our run defense is struggling so badly right now? Both Wade and Fili were projected to get extensive PT this year. Losing just one of them would have been rough.



      What motivated you to move from beautiful Oregon down to scummy LA?

      Last I heard, Wade was going to attend and play for JC Arizona Western and he still intends to play for Oregon. And Bellotti said he still wants him. Man was I pissed when I heard he'd be ineligible this year. We're not like SC where our roster is just littered with 5 star recruits. We really needed him to step in and fill the gaping hole in our defense left by Ngata's departure.
      we have a player from there and he said the coaches are dicks....lol

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
        Some of those fellas aren't too bright in the SEC.....
        yea...but they have speed...

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          yea...but they have speed...
          And for those the NFL isn't an option for, that speed will come through big time in burger flipping.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
            And for those the NFL isn't an option for, that speed will come through big time in burger flipping.
            Or maybe they can help O.J. robbing sports memorbilia stores so he doesnt get caught next time.
            Originally posted by nvot9
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

            Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
              Or maybe they can help O.J. robbing sports memorbilia stores so he doesnt get caught next time.
              They'll be sure to run really fast though....then get caught after standing there for 45 minutes trying to read the big red sign that says "EXIT".

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                They'll be sure to run really fast though....then get caught after standing there for 45 minutes trying to read the big red sign that says "EXIT".
                HAHAHAHAHA.
                Originally posted by nvot9
                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                Comment


                • #23
                  I dont live in L.A. anymore I was born there. Now I live in portland. and have season tickets to the duck games. simi isnt there either now. I really hope wade gets back here and starts next year!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Whats a greyshirt?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Dwight Jones not qualifiying is huge for me.. i thgouth he was gonna be a great player

                      Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Oregon State's players aren't all a bunch of DNQ's. Most of them are "Delaying enrollment" which could be greyshirting. For example, you can't tell me that Marcus Perry (4.6 GPA, 1670 SAT) did not qualify.

                        B10 in the house. Actually, not really. And that's a good thing.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by MikeIsGood View Post
                          Oregon State's players aren't all a bunch of DNQ's. Most of them are "Delaying enrollment" which could be greyshirting. For example, you can't tell me that Marcus Perry (4.6 GPA, 1670 SAT) did not qualify.

                          B10 in the house. Actually, not really. And that's a good thing.
                          Ok, but what's the SEC's excuse? 40 yard dash 101 wasn't a class for them, they actually have to learn to read. How dare those High schools throw in trick classes like reading and writing? ;)

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          Debug Information