2007 HS Players that didn't qualify

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 HS Players that didn't qualify

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but Rivals has a list of all the players that didn't qualify that committed to a school for last year.....

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...880&CID=701823

Some of those fellas aren't too bright in the SEC.....

Damn Oregon State recruits some idiots.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

P.T. Gates RB, 5-11, 195 Colorado Plans to enroll in Jan.

lol i knew that one awhile ago, him and his boy Earl Wilson did nothing but get high, im surprised he'll be even at Colorado, however, he is incredable as a RB

hes also a JC player, so its not just HS players

good to know Jess Beets at Kentucky be doin his thing tho. how did he look against Louisville? shouldve been the RG (#73)
      Last edited by Green Bay Scat; 09-20-2007, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
        Damn Oregon State recruits some idiots.
        Oregon State blew everyone away, but Auburn isn't too great either with 10.

Originally posted by Jakey
        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
          Oregon State blew everyone away, but Auburn isn't too great either with 10.
          Shockingly, the SEC had the most players who didn't qualify

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
            Shockingly, the SEC had the most players who didn't qualify
            Seriously, 44 players from the SEC? That's crazy. Nice to see the Big 10 with 4.

Originally posted by Jakey
            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Check out Andre Jones from Texas. Graduated in December but didn't qualify for Texas, that doesn't make sense. Unless he cheated or something.
              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Ha, I played against Fabian Brown and he's ineligible for Iowa State. Not surprising, DM Roosevelt has tons of idiots on their team.

Hargrave Military Academy must have some pretty good football teams, they'd probably be a lot of fun to watch.
                Last edited by steelernation77; 09-20-2007, 02:35 PM.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                  Check out Andre Jones from Texas. Graduated in December but didn't qualify for Texas, that doesn't make sense. Unless he cheated or something.
                  Maybe he was missing some core classes, GPA sucked I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                    Maybe he was missing some core classes, GPA sucked I don't know.
                    maybe he didnt pass the SAT or whatever there called now

Comment

EVERYBODY qualified for Miami though....you bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                        He got arrested, it may be a mistake on rivals part. He went to a rival high school of mine and worked with the same trainer I worked with. He was just 2 years younger than me. He was looking at getting some PT as a true freshman, but he got arrested for armed robbery over the summer. He insists it was a case of mistaken identity, when I first heard what happened I couldn't believe it. His HS has a history of people getting in trouble, but everyone always said how great of a guy he was. So I don't really know what to believe.
                        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Myles wade went to my school central catholic..and well he comitted to oregon but doesnt say what he is doing, just shows a dash..anyone know what that might mean?

Comment

You guys see why our run defense is struggling so badly right now? Both Wade and Fili were projected to get extensive PT this year. Losing just one of them would have been rough.

Originally posted by V. Young View Post
                            Myles wade went to my school central catholic..and well he comitted to oregon but doesnt say what he is doing, just shows a dash..anyone know what that might mean?
                            What motivated you to move from beautiful Oregon down to scummy LA?

Last I heard, Wade was going to attend and play for JC Arizona Western and he still intends to play for Oregon. And Bellotti said he still wants him. Man was I pissed when I heard he'd be ineligible this year. We're not like SC where our roster is just littered with 5 star recruits. We really needed him to step in and fill the gaping hole in our defense left by Ngata's departure.

Comment

LMAO, a player named Mike Hunt didn't qualify. Just say that name to yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information