WVU at USF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WVU at USF

Great Big East showdown here, WVU has the better Offense, USF the better Defense.

I go USF(Obviously ;) ) because I think we can make them one dimensional, and we have the speed to stop their rushing attack.
    USF
    50.00%
    West Virginia
    50.00%

I'll go with USF, it'll definitly be close, but i think that USF's offense is a bit better than West VA's D

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Grothe is a stud. I've been calling this upset since the off-season and I haven't seen anything from WVU's defense to make me think otherwise.

I'll take South Florida because I think they're a more complete team. They have a really good defense.

Both of these teams need to watch out for Cincy though. I've liked what I've seen from them so far this year.

Comment

WVU is going to be inspired by all the upset talk, 38 - 24

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

wvu

defense has been better; revenge game, wvu will use quick screens and passes to neutralize selvie

plus a healthy white, slaton, and schmitt; to go along with reynaud and devine

defense will come ready to play again

and for the defense thing, usf is #7; wvu #15; about 35 yds per game difference

home field wont be a factor; we beat uga in what was essentially a home game for them, and we put 34 on ul w/o slaton playing the 3rd quarter

plus we have 2 of their offenses coaches from last year

wvu has too much on offense

we show why we deserve our top 5 ranking, and why we deserve to be in the national championship talk

35-21

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
            wvu

defense has been better; revenge game, wvu will use quick screens and passes to neutralize selvie

plus a healthy white, slaton, and schmitt; to go along with reynaud and devine

defense will come ready to play again

and for the defense thing, usf is #7; wvu #15; about 35 yds per game difference

home field wont be a factor; we beat uga in what was essentially a home game for them, and we put 34 on ul w/o slaton playing the 3rd quarter

plus we have 2 of their offenses coaches from last year

wvu has too much on offense

we show why we deserve our top 5 ranking, and why we deserve to be in the national championship talk

35-21
            Problem: We have two of the best tackling Corners in the nation.

Comment

USF FTW!

I really hope I can see that game up here, or i"m going to be pissed
              Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
              Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
              Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
              A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                Problem: We have two of the best tackling Corners in the nation.

problem: we have one of the best offenses in the country; i have a feeling rodriguez will fully open the playbook and show why he is the innovator of the spread offense

i also have a feeling that 6'8 wr wes lyons will come up big; hes been in the doghouse but had a very good game blocking wise and i feel rod will use his talents and reward him for that

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

all i know is pat white is a pimp

http://deadspin.com/sports/pat-white...end-302918.php

im jealous

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

im jealous
                    DChess' life is ruined!!!

Comment

im jealous
                      thats pretty funny because i just noticed her last week and i remember saying "look at her wit that little tight ass runnin around id hit that" now next thing i know Pat White tryin to put that meat on her :) Get em Pat! now i officially want WVU to win so he can get a special ending with ms andrews afterwards lol...she is real cute tho, id let her get all the exclusives she wanted if she was feelin me like that

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information