Keiland Williams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keiland Williams

What do you guys think of him as pro prospect?

rainbeaukid

Originally posted by Javzz View Post
    What do you guys think of him as pro prospect?
    If I remember correctly he was very big with a nice burst of speed, so he's got something to work with. He seemed like more of a straight line runner, though.
    Check out my blog and website:
    www.4thand99.com

Comment

He reminds me of a bigger Joe Addai. To be honest, I wish he'd play more than he does. I like Jacob Hester a lot..but Williams is way more dynamic.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
        He reminds me of a bigger Joe Addai. To be honest, I wish he'd play more than he does. I like Jacob Hester a lot..but Williams is way more dynamic.
        I was enraged at Les Miles on Saturday. I had LSU -7.5 in a 2nd half bet, which I felt was a very good bet. If Miles had played Ryan Perriloux instead of a hobbled Matt Flynn and given Williams the bulk of the carries instead of Hester, I still think I would have won.
        aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Keiland is gonna be a big time prospect, he is eligable this year since he went to hargrave. Reminds me of a mix between Michael Turner and Joseph Addai

Comment

Originally posted by energizerbunny View Post
            Keiland is gonna be a big time prospect, he is eligable this year since he went to hargrave. Reminds me of a mix between Michael Turner and Joseph Addai
            I don't think so, as he didn't go to Hargrave as a post grad. He was too old to play his senior year in Louisiana, so his year at Hargrave was his senior year.

rainbeaukid

Comment

He'll be lucky to be drafted.just kidding.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

he's looked like the best back at LSU all year imo.

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                  He'll be lucky to be drafted.just kidding.
                  Woahh. Even if he doesn't improve his between the tackle running, he'll still post an extremely impressive time at the combine. Ex. Chris Henry.

rainbeaukid

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information