Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pat White, stud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pat White, stud

    http://deadspin.com/sports/pat-white...end-302918.php

  • #2
    dchess told me he got a little more than that.

    Comment


    • #3
      WOW big deal. Shes hot but Im sure she does that a lot. Hes not the first and only.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
        dchess told me he got a little more than that.
        which begs the question "how would DChess know anything about that?"
        I'm a state.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by V. Young View Post
          WOW big deal. Shes hot but Im sure she does that a lot. Hes not the first and only.
          she doesn't do rimjobs.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Michigan View Post
            which begs the question "how would DChess know anything about that?"
            dchess goes to wvu. part of some group that works with the media.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
              dchess goes to wvu. part of some group that works with the media.
              so you were serious about Dchess knows more? I thought you were just implying that he likes giving happy endings...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by soybean View Post
                so you were serious about Dchess knows more? I thought you were just implying that he likes giving happy endings...
                dchess told me. i read some stuff about it on another blog too.

                Comment


                • #9
                  How is getting a hug and kiss on the cheek a story? ...Seriously.. wtf?


                  When being a fanboi goes too far.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X

                  Debug Information