Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU's Tiger Stadium Voted Scariest Place To Play

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/column...uce&id=3044646

After being to numerous games I would agree. That crowd noise is just deafening.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Its definitely a unique atmosphere. The Swamp is one of few places I think you can compare to it.

Comment

No surprise here. I'll give the Swamp, Autzen, and Blacksburg honorable mentions.
      I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
        No surprise here. I'll give the Swamp, Autzen, and Blacksburg honorable mentions.
        what about happy valley?

ps. it's gonna suck for whoever plays them in the NC, hopefully USC.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
          what about happy valley?

ps. it's gonna suck for whoever plays them in the NC, hopefully USC.
          Happy Valley was between 7th and 10th on the list.

WHO DAT!

Comment

thats a horrible list, LSU number one is right (atleast at night) and VT at night is probably close. But during the day VT is pedestrian and Florida is vastly overrated. It holds alot of people but isn't really that loud, you see the Auburn game and on big downs for UF's defense the noise was no where near alot of stadiums. Miami shouldn't be anywhere close, maybe when they are in the NC hunt and at night, but if they arent chasing a national title its half full regardless of who they are playing. Im glad someone realized how nasty Clemson is though, Oregon's stadium should definitely be there over Cal. OU isn't great either. I'd put Auburn there over alot of teams. They put way too much weight on this list on how good of teams everybody is right now. And after watching the USC v Washington game, I was very impressed with the rowdiness of those fans. When I was switching between that and the UF game it was not even comparable how much louder Wazzu fans were.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              Happy Valley was between 7th and 10th on the list.
              lol, sorry i didn't read it, i just saw his post.

Comment

I'd be scared too with a 700 lb tiger staring at me while I was playing.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                  I'd be scared too with a 700 lb tiger staring at me while I was playing.
                  He's yet to make his first appearance but I have gone down to his habitat and he's playful kitty.

WHO DAT!

Comment

And he's only 350 right now. They say in 2 years, when he is 4, he will get up to 700 pounds. And yea, he is very playful. Unless you are wearing something other than purple and gold that is.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

USC and Cal shouldn't be on the list, you can argue for Miami because of the point they made "No place can get louder or nastier at a big moment."

Comment

If LSU does go to the NC this year (like I think they will), I am wondering why they only do it when they have home-field... (more or less).

Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                          If LSU does go to the NC this year (like I think they will), I am wondering why they only do it when they have home-field... (more or less).
                          haha. Good point.

WHO DAT!

Comment

They have the Orange Bowl on the list....

Enough said. Terrible list.

If this guy is listing VaTech over Ohio Stadium for night games because he happened to be at one night game there, he should have tried to make it to Texas OSU 2005... or any OSU Michigan game...
                            Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

Originally posted by gstock05 View Post
                              They have the Orange Bowl on the list....

Enough said. Terrible list.

If this guy is listing VaTech over Ohio Stadium for night games because he happened to be at one night game there, he should have tried to make it to Texas OSU 2005... or any OSU Michigan game...
                              Because the Orange Bowl doesn't hold the record for most consecutive home games won. >_< Why do you think UM wanted to stay there so badly even with the condition it was in?

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information