College Gameday Thread Week 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Gameday Thread Week 6

Games from today until Sunday. Craziness.

Kentucky/USC is a huge match up Thursday night. I think Kentucky wins it fairly convincingly.

Red River Shootout too, unless the loss to K State woke up a monster I think OU takes it easily.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Shocked that Memphis is still playing tonight after one of their players was killed yesterday.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I'm calling the upset right here...

Bowling Green over Boston College.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Mizzou Nebraska will probabally be for the big 12 north, should be a shootout

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!

I'm amped for the USCocks v. Woodsons game
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by jbeans187 View Post
            Mizzou Nebraska will probabally be for the big 12 north, should be a shootout
            If Maurice Purify even plays. His status for the game is up in the air after his longtime girlfriend died yesterday from injuries she suffered in a car crash Saturday.

I'm gonna be surprised in Mo plays, honestly. In the past two months he has went through legal problems, his brother being shot and killed in a carjacking and now the death of his girlfriend. Really sad for that boy. :(

Comment

Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
              If Maurice Purify even plays. His status for the game is up in the air after his longtime girlfriend died yesterday from injuries she suffered in a car crash Saturday.

I'm gonna be surprised in Mo plays, honestly. In the past two months he has went through legal problems, his brother being shot and killed in a carjacking and now the death of his girlfriend. Really sad for that boy. :(
              Wow thats really rough. Not much else you can say to that. Really, you can only hope that the kid can find refuge on the football field from the bad things that are going on around him. Having some distractions, like a commitment to a football team, at times like these can really help people going through difficult times, just a way to get your mind off your problems for awhile and clear your head. Having team mates to rally around him can be a positive thing as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post

So he's having a great two months :( That's terrible :(

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post

Kentucky/USC is a huge match up Thursday night. I think Kentucky wins it fairly convincingly.

Red River Shootout too, unless the loss to K State woke up a monster I think OU takes it easily.
                  I'm an SC fan but, I have to disagree. I love our RBs in this game against Kentucky's shotty run defense. Woodson vs. our secondary is going to be very interesting, though. We have the # 1 pass defense in the nation, Captain and Carlos Thomas have been fantastic this year. I favor SC in this one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

I'll take USC by 10+ over Kentucky. Their pass defense is FAR better than anything Kentucky has faced so far. As M.O.T.H. alraedy mentioned, I expect USC to run the ball all day against Kentucky. 30-17
                    I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                      I'll take USC by 10+ over Kentucky. Their pass defense is FAR better than anything Kentucky has faced so far. As M.O.T.H. alraedy mentioned, I expect USC to run the ball all day against Kentucky. 30-17
                      I love Woodson though. He reminds me of VY in the intangibles category. You never know with him.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post

whoa talk about goin out on a limb..just cant see "#2" USC losing to kentucky no matter how good andre woodson is

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                          whoa talk about goin out on a limb..just cant see "#2" USC losing to kentucky no matter how good andre woodson is
                          it's university of south carolina. They play this weekend. South Carolina is 14-0 against kentucky.

Comment

They play on Thursday actually...I cant wait.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

Well, Purify did practice today, so he has not headed back to California for the funeral. Status is still up in the air for the game, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information