No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread Week 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rafael Little is going to be the key to the Carolina/Kentucky game, I think. USC has a good secondary, but they've had some trouble stopping the run. And for all we know, the run defense inflates the ranking of the pass defense because everyone runs on them.

Its definitely an interesting matchup. I think it'll come down to the 4th, and I'm not ready to take a pick yet, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
      it's university of south carolina. They play this weekend. South Carolina is 14-0 against kentucky.
      should say south carolina not USC...surprising how it can confuse u especially if u arent the biggest college football fan

Comment

Totally forgot about the Marshall/Memphis game. >_<

I really like Morris. He puts some good zip on the ball.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
          should say south carolina not USC...surprising how itcan confuse u especially if u arent the biggest college football fan
          it's ok dude, it happens all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
            Rafael Little is going to be the key to the Carolina/Kentucky game, I think. USC has a good secondary, but they've had some trouble stopping the run. And for all we know, the run defense inflates the ranking of the pass defense because everyone runs on them.

Its definitely an interesting matchup. I think it'll come down to the 4th, and I'm not ready to take a pick yet, haha.
            I don't really think so, I'm a big UK fan but our other running backs (Tony Dixon and Alfonso Smith) and even our 4th stringer Derrick Locke who is a track star has come in and earned PT as a very explosive running back. I expect Kentucky to win this game due to some defensive plays and their very balanced offense. Even if Andre' Woodson is unable to throw the ball well(is this even possible?) we should be able to run it up their throats.

Comment

Originally posted by scrylla View Post
              I don't really think so, I'm a big UK fan but our other running backs (Tony Dixon and Alfonso Smith) and even our 4th stringer Derrick Locke who is a track star has come in and earned PT as a very explosive running back. I expect Kentucky to win this game due to some defensive plays and their very balanced offense. Even if Andre' Woodson is unable to throw the ball well(is this even possible?) we should be able to run it up their throats.
              Well obviously it is going to be Little who will get the most carries.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Kentucky might beat Carolina, but it won't be a blowout win, especially in Columbia. Our pass defense here at USC is too good and the rushing offense is very adequate, which happens to be UK's HUGE weakness. I think the Wildcats win via Little running the ball on an outmanned SC rushing defense and an efficient game from Woodson though.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                  should say south carolina not USC...surprising how it can confuse u especially if u arent the biggest college football fan
                  It's sad because here in South Carolina, we know which one we're talking about when we say USC or Carolina....but in any other state if you say USC they think you're talking about Southern Cal, and if you say Carolina, they think you mean the Tarheels.

But to say South Carolina or Theuniversityofsouthcarolina is too much to say if you're gonna repeat it that much so we're in a pickle. Talking to friends, neighbors I just say USC or Carolina or the Gamecocks. On message boards I gotta type the whole friggin' thing out

Comment

Anyone else watching the Rice vs Southern Miss game?
                    Originally posted by nvot9
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                      Just to watch Dillard play. How's he done so far?

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

Great 4th quarter. So Miss almost caught up from a 31-7 deficit in one quarter.

Comment

Anyone else think Colorado has a shot at the vulnerable Big 12 North?

After watching Cody Hawkins play against Arizona State I knew he was the real deal, but I was also very much impressed with him against a very good Oklahoma secondary. I think he has a shot at Big 12 Freshman of the Year.

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I really cant believe Rice beat Southern Miss outright in Southern Miss. I took rice +21 but didnt expect it to be that easy.
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Cant wait to watch the Kentucky vs South Carolina game tonight. Should be a good one.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Cant wait to watch the Kentucky vs South Carolina game tonight. Should be a good one.
                                Yes sir...I'm really excited for this game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information