Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heisman Watch - 10/3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Heisman Watch - 10/3

    Hey,

    Just wanted to let everyone know that I updated the Heisman Watch and there is yet another new #1 this week.

    You can check it out via the link on the main page.

    Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

    Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

    Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes


  • #2
    really no doubt in my mind woodson should be number one

    Comment


    • #3
      it's good to see dmac #1, I don't see how Colt Brennan could be on the list over Grahm Harrell. Colt threw 5 inteceptions last week, Harrell stats are amazing and he plays in the big 12.

      Comment


      • #4
        Colt Brennan 0% chance of winning the Heisman
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

        Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
          Colt Brennan 0% chance of winning the Heisman
          We will all wait till D-Unit chimes in on this posts...


          I think Woodson as of now should be number 1.. he has put up amazing statistics with a sub par team.. and is undeafeated... thats something he has over D-mac.

          Sig By Diehardvikingfan

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
            We will all wait till D-Unit chimes in on this posts...


            I think Woodson as of now should be number 1.. he has put up amazing statistics with a sub par team.. and is undeafeated... thats something he has over D-mac.
            The game against Idaho killed any shot he had of even going to New York.
            Originally posted by nvot9
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

            Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
              The game against Idaho killed any shot he had of even going to New York.
              I agree, because it looks like he wont even lead the NCAA in passing yards and TD's this year.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                The game against Idaho killed any shot he had of even going to New York.
                What shot? He never had a shot in the first place according to you.

                Always contradicting yourself...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
                  it's good to see dmac #1, I don't see how Colt Brennan could be on the list over Grahm Harrell. Colt threw 5 inteceptions last week, Harrell stats are amazing and he plays in the big 12.
                  Graham Harrell? Is his team undefeated and ranked in the Top 15?

                  Big Time stats don't equal the Heisman. Ask Colt Brennan who broke every record last year. Change your logic, because it's flawed.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    What shot? He never had a shot in the first place according to you.

                    Always contradicting yourself...
                    WRONG!!!!!!!! I said he had 0% chance of winning the Heisman. Not 0% chance of being in New York.
                    Originally posted by nvot9
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                    Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I know that big time stats don't win the heisman, but the reason people expected Colt Brennan to be in heisman race was his stats. Everyone knew that Hawaii would be undeafted at this time.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                        WRONG!!!!!!!! I said he had 0% chance of winning the Heisman. Not 0% chance of being in New York.
                        How can you be invited to NY and have 0% chance of winning? LOL.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          How can you be invited to NY and have 0% chance of winning? LOL.
                          Just so they make it interesting sorta like how Brady Quinn was invited last year.
                          Originally posted by nvot9
                          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                          Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
                            I know that big time stats don't win the heisman, but the reason people expected Colt Brennan to be in heisman race was his stats. Everyone knew that Hawaii would be undeafted at this time.
                            His stats are hardly unimpressive.

                            His interceptions were unimpressive, but his stats as a whole are not. His bad ankle has prevented him from planting his foot properly. He got it messed up again in the first quarter of the game. But nobody cares about that.

                            People also gotta remember that Colt never plays a full game. He's only finished 1 game.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              How is pat white 8 while dennis dixon 10. Anyways, I think that Andre Woodson winning the heisman would do wonders for the award. It'll show that it actually DOES go to the best player (offensive that is).

                              plus, shouldn't michael crabtree be on the list too?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information