• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your thoughts on Oregon?

What is your thoughts on Oregon?
    bestplayers?
    record Perdiction...?
    anything?

jonathon stewart is a beast, they should do well this year but they still have to play UCLA and USC this year so that may be 2 more losses on the year. dixon needs to play as he did before and keep up the good decision making and colvin and williams are good receivers that he has to throw too. the defense isn't too shabby either

Comment

I am a big Johnathan Stewart fan. I think Oregon is a very good team and i was pulling for them to beat Cal. I think Oregon will lose to USC but put up a good fight. I think they will beat UCLA if Dixon keeps playing the way he has. I would love to see Oregon in a BCS Bowl. I think their only losses could be USC and Cal if they stay consistant.

Comment

We dont have to worry about ucla as much as usc and az st. We can take it ucla. I love jon stewart as well. I am buddies with jarius byrd. Went to middle school and high school with him still hang with him. I also have season ticks to the ducks games. GO DUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by V. Young View Post
          We dont have to worry about ucla as much as usc and az st. We can take it ucla. I love jon stewart as well. I am buddies with jarius byrd. Went to middle school and high school with him still hang with him. I also have season ticks to the ducks games. GO DUCKS!
          UCLA is pretty tough at home, though.

Comment

asu is overrated tho...look at there sheduale!

Comment

ASU isnt overated.They could end up 2nd in the Pac Ten.But I doubt it.
              UCLA is overated year in year out though.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                ASU isnt overated.They could end up 2nd in the Pac Ten.But I doubt it.
                UCLA is overated year in year out though.
                ucla beat usc last year and a year later still no respect lol
                im not sayin there an elite team but they are certainly not overrated and one to watch out for some upsets later in the year

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                  im not sayin there an elite team but they are certainly not overrated and one to watch out for some upsets later in the year
                  They lost to Utah by like 30...
                  Originally posted by nvot9
                  I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                  Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

We're going to find out real soon whether this team is going to falter like it did last year.

Three straight games against USC, Arizona State, and Washington should push them to perform. They luck out by getting SC and Arizona St. at home, but they have to go to Washington and win, something that USC had a lot of trouble doing.

I like Oregon, but they are going to have to continue playing excellent. The entire offense flows around Dennis Dixon. When he's playing like crap, the defense can focus entirely on stopping Stewart.

Comment

Right now USC,Cal,Oregon,and ASU are better than UCLA.And even though they beat Washington Id rather play UCLA than Washington.
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                        They lost to Utah by like 30...
                        this was their statement year and they blew it. They returned their whole defense and although they lost against FSU they were still trying to ride the momentum of having beat USC. That loss to Utah was a huge embarassment, not only for ucla but the pac-10.

the biggest reason i think they lost was ben olson. He's still not comfortable in the pocket, and now ucla always have to play from behind against tough opponents. I would say put Patrick Cowan in but, well, he got injured in his chance.

Their d-line is still pretty good, but their secondary gives up too many big plays.

Also, they don't know how to get the ball to their playmakers. Against Oregon State Brandon Breazell had 2 catches for 99 yards and 2 touchdowns.

If they somehow get it going, I think they have a shot against Oregon.

Comment

They let a big win slip away .

Comment

they have lost to utah by like 30 and NORTE DAME! who was 0-5 with like no scoring ability whatsoever...

Comment

LOL my squad beat them. UCLA stinks man.
                              Originally posted by nvot9
                              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information