I cant stand Mark May

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant stand Mark May

It makes me sick everytime i hear him talk about College Football, seems like he always finds a way to sound like a USC nuthugger every time he opens his mouth...Thats all I hear from him, its getting horrible

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

I wanna see Lou Holtz beat him up.

Comment

Mark May is one of the biggest ND haters around. I loved 2 years ago when they opened at Pitt and spanked them. It was great. May or Corso had nothing to say after that game.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
        Mark May is one of the biggest ND haters around. I loved 2 years ago when they opened at Pitt and spanked them. It was great. May or Corso had nothing to say after that game.
        He probably couldn't get in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          I wanna see Lou Holtz beat him up.
          I hope Holtz and May are still on in 2 years when Notre Dame is back on top and Holtz gets to break his balls.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Ugh ESPN announcers suck, hate May, and Lou I love the guy but as an announcer he struggles to speak, he also gets cranky when he doesn't get his milk and cookies.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

That Lou Holtz for Prethadent sign from College Gameday a week or so back still cracks the heck out of me up.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

May is just a giant Trojan dick sucker. And Herbie is just a Big 10 dick sucker.
                ESPN just sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  May is just a giant Trojan dick sucker. And Herbie is just a Big 10 dick sucker.
                  ESPN just sucks.
                  Herbstreit doesn't get enough credit. He's extremely unbiased and makes good points. He actually understands the game.

Mark May just still thinks it's 2005...IIRC the last two years he had Texas in the National Championship game in their preseason thing.

Comment

They're all homers(coming from a trojan fan). I mean, with all respect to Notre Dame, Lou Holtz picked them to have 10 wins this year.

Herbstreit had Penn State as a TOP 5 team a couple weeks ago. ( i love herbstreit though)

The reason I think the SEC doesn't get THAT much love is because they have their own station in CBS.

Comment

Herbstreit perpetually rags on Wisconsin. I heard he had us ranked #25 in his preseason poll (although we haven't been great, we were supposed to be at that time), he refuses to put us in his top student sections, and I have NEVER seen him pick us to beat anyone when they go through the big games of the week, EVER.

Comment

I cant stand Corso...I wonder what he thinks of South Carolina now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

I love hearing Lou Holtz and Mark May around the ND/USC game. It's so funny.

Comment

Although some of their homerism may be frustrating, College Gameday is a great show, they do a great job of capturing the excitement and energy of a college football pregame.

Comment

Don't mess with the game day guys. Corso is a bit over the top but he's still awesome. May and Holtz are terrible though.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information