• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Sanchez Era Begins Now...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3059732

Discuss the Mark Sanchez era!!!

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Mark Sanchez doesn't speak, he just folds his arms and shakes his head. Regardless of the situation Mark Sanchez is always understood.

Comment

This era won't last too long....

Booty will get his job back, and I believe Mustain will be the QB next year. :)

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
        This era won't last too long....

Booty will get his job back, and I believe Mustain will be the QB next year. :)
        That's a bold prediction. I see Sanchez starting next year and then leaving after the year is done.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

mark Sanchez coined the phrase "I see dead people" when the waiting staff at Denny's forgot his birthday.

Comment

I thought Sanchez and Booty competed for the job last year. If Sanchez couldn't win the job last year I don't expect him to be overwhelmingly better than Booty this year.
            aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Originally posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
              I thought Sanchez and Booty competed for the job last year. If Sanchez couldn't win the job last year I don't expect him to be overwhelmingly better than Booty this year.
              i dont think they really competed. Pete Carroll always tells everyone that it's open competition but it really isnt. He felt an oath of loyalty to JDB for making him wait all those years. Sark, Kiffin and Chow all liked Mark Sanchez more than JDB but Carroll just felt it was right to let booty have his opportunity.

Comment

This will be a short discussion once Aaron Corp takes over

Comment

The era should have begun a year and a half ago.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                  Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

I wish they had kept Booty starting.
                    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Problem USC has is they get a great QB out of high school almost every year.

Sanchez, Booty and Mustain are all Pro material.

Comment

Jesus Himself. he wouldnt have lost to stanford. i think this is a ploy and JDB isnt really hurt, kinda like Chad Henne.
                        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

I think he is definatly the better pro prospect and he has all the tools to be great.. then again so did morelli... we will see how this turns out...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Mark Sanchez once ate the Bible while water skiing
                            Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

I heard Mark Sanchez is the illegitimate child of Brett Favre and is trying to prove his worth to him. Kinda like Ares to Zeus for those of you who know greek mythology.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information