Kevin Riley

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Riley

with any luck will never see the field again except to hold. that was an unacceptable decision
    The Bear will not quit, the Bear will not die

well we also do have Brock Mansion.And Beau Sweeney will be here next year so......hopefully not.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

That was a terrible decision. But to be fair he did lead them on that drive to begin with. Most people thought that game was over. But that was still a horrible play.

Comment

im holding out hope that mansion is a solid QB, or sweeney, riley had a decent game, but i dont think you can ever trust a guy again after that, regardless of his year in school

Comment

If there was any year for a while for Cal to go to the NC it was this year.Were losing all of our experienced WRs after this year,TE,Forsett,and maybe 3 OL.We'll still have a good run game but our passing game will struggle.The only guys returning who have any experience as recievers are Best and Moorah.Thank you Kevin Riley you dumb****.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
            If there was any year for a while for Cal to go to the NC it was this year.Were losing all of our experienced WRs after this year,TE,Forsett,and maybe 3 OL.We'll still have a good run game but our passing game will struggle.The only guys returning who have any experience as recievers are Best and Moorah.Thank you Kevin Riley you dumb****.
            What happened, I didn't see the game. Where was Nate Longshore?

Comment

You'll def. see Riley again...4 star recruit w/ tons of upside...you can't give up on him after one bad decision...good lord.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                What happened, I didn't see the game. Where was Nate Longshore?
                ankle injury.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  You'll def. see Riley again...4 star recruit w/ tons of upside...you can't give up on him after one bad decision...good lord.

very true. If Cal's defense could stop somebody that game would have been a blowout. He really didnt play bad at all outside of the last play.

Comment

Comment

In all fairness, he made some good throws in the game. Way better then what I expected him to do. Started slow and put the team in a position to tie or win. That last decision though will of course be the only thing that matters tomorrow. But I really thought he played well and if Longshore is out for any longer then I still feel we have a good shot. Wish Kyle Reed hadn't left though.

Comment

i suppose i jumped the gun a little bit on saying hopefully hell never see the field. But i'm not sure us cal fans can ever forgive him for that

Comment

I know I played with Cal in dynasty on ncaa 07 and Longshore left so I had Kevin Riley, and after the first half he was 4-18, 35 yards, 2 INT's, no TD's, then I had put in Kyle Reed, he goes 10-15, 146 yards, 2 TD's no INT's and the rest is history lol.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            well if Tedford plays the best player which he should.He'll have to beat out Sweeney and Mansion.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMikey10 View Post
                              i suppose i jumped the gun a little bit on saying hopefully hell never see the field. But i'm not sure us cal fans can ever forgive him for that
                              Just like I said were losing alot of offensive talent this season.This year we could have gone to the NC.We can still win the Pac Ten though.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information