Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 AP Poll

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankingsindex
    Last edited by kwilk103; 10-14-2007, 12:58 PM.

cred 2 BoneKrusher

haaha WVA at 5 is such garbage...

where can you find the others receiving votes?
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

WVU at 5 is a joke. No way they should be ahead of Oregon, among other teams. Glad to see Michigan back in there though

Comment

this poll has no effect on bcs standing---released 4pm on fox postgame show

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankings?pollId=1

this is a different ap poll; the other one was from lsu's website; im not sure which is correct; doesnt matter either way

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
            http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankings?pollId=1

this is a different ap poll; the other one was from lsu's website; im not sure which is correct; doesnt matter either way
            ASU got a first place vote they so don't deserve. NICE!!!!! =D

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I would go with the ESPN list instead of the first one. They've also been added in their official Rankings list so it looks legit. Maybe edit the first post, kwilk?

Looks like I was right about WVU being ranked above Cal (:D) though they did drop a spot after not playing (:().

Comment

its about time we return to the top rank... took too long

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeyes View Post
                  its about time we return to the top rank... took too long
                  You shouldn't stay too cozy up there. Michigan St. is a team I don't see OSU ready for at all.

Comment

Buckeyes run the Big Ten... We all saw what the Buckeyes did to Northwestern... the same Northwestern team that beat Michigan St.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeyes View Post
                      Buckeyes run the Big Ten... We all saw what the Buckeyes did to Northwestern... the same Northwestern team that beat Michigan St.
                      So because the Buckeyes beat Northwestern, they are better than Michigan State. Well, let's delve deeper into that logic.

Arizona State beat Colorado, then Colorado beat Oklahoma.
                      Arizona State beat Oregon State, then Oregon State beat Cal.
                      Arizona State beat Stanford, then Stanford beat USC.

I guess Arizona State really is the best team in the country (which I certainly don't agree with, but still think they should be top 10).

What I'm getting at is Michigan St. is the first real test for OSU and I see a close game on the horizon.

Comment

ohhh nice. 18 votes for Rutgers. A win on Thursday puts them top 20
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                          So because the Buckeyes beat Northwestern, they are better than Michigan State. Well, let's delve deeper into that logic.

Arizona State beat Colorado, then Colorado beat Oklahoma.
                          Arizona State beat Oregon State, then Oregon State beat Cal.
                          Arizona State beat Stanford, then Stanford beat USC.

I guess Arizona State really is the best team in the country (which I certainly don't agree with, but still think they should be top 10).

What I'm getting at is Michigan St. is the first real test for OSU and I see a close game on the horizon.
                          i don't think that it is ever smart to pick an unranked team against the number one team in the nation at that number one teams homecoming:)

Comment

What I want to know is, who gave Arizona State the first-place vote?

Comment

Originally posted by Apriori View Post
                              What I want to know is, who gave Arizona State the first-place vote?
                              Probably the smartest man alive... (But most likely not).

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information