X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Grothe

Your opinions on him?

The grohawk is the source of his power.

He's like a more mobile flutie, who's not afraid to take off downfield. Shame about his height, he's 6 feet even.

Comment

He is a great College QB already. He has poise, leadership, mobility and short-range accuracy. I haven't seen many a deep-ball from him so I can't judge that aspect of his game. But if his WRs could catch? This kid would be great.

I hate RU being in the same conference, but he is fun to watch.
      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

he's just a football player, thing is though, in the game against UCF i saw him make some unreal throws. He threw 3 throws in a row on the dead run that were elite NFL level, too bad his recievers flat out dropped two of em. Height definently hurts him as a draft guy.

Comment

he doesnt show enough emotion, it almost seems like he doesnt care. Its just me but i want my QB to grab the team by the balls and carry them, not just go, eh i guess i could try to win

Comment

He needs to learn to throw away the ball, he probably cost USF the game today by taking numerous sacks that he could have avoided.

His height was an obvious problem tonight as well, he had trouble seeing over the rush.

Comment

USF also did a poor job of play calling though, the entire second half they blitzed, and the coaches never gave him any check down routes.

Comment

Theres no excuse for holding on to the ball as long as he did tonight, that was just terrible. But he did impress me with his accuracy, he hit most of his receivers when they were open, and he's obviously very mobile. But overall he played really bad tonight.

Comment

Clearly south florida is overrated. I knew they were. whod they honestly beat...west virginia?

Comment

Originally posted by V. Young View Post
                    Clearly south florida is overrated. I knew they were. whod they honestly beat...west virginia?
                    Auburn at Auburn....

Comment

well its not all bad.. there are what 2 undeafeated teams left? 3? they are still in the mix.. its not like rutgers is absolutly terrible.. there is just alot of teams even this year.. there is no clear number 1 team in my mind

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

You act like West Virginia isnt a good win....

Comment

well, they're over rated, I've been saying that all week, but they beat WVA and Auburn, at Auburn, props for that.

but damn this grothe kid, he's an animal. they ask way too much from him though. He needs better OL, WR and RB's(young talent at RB though)

The thing is, i dont see him being a successful NFL QB, but he's a monster in college, and he scares me.
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                            well its not all bad.. there are what 2 undeafeated teams left? 3? they are still in the mix.. its not like rutgers is absolutly terrible.. there is just alot of teams even this year.. there is no clear number 1 team in my mind
                            4 bro
                            Hawaii
                            Arizona State
                            Boston College
                            Ohio State

but anyway Grothe is a solid quarterback. too early to tell his status in my mind.
                            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

I like him alot, but he stays in the pocket have to long.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information