Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Gameday Thread Week 9

Discuss week 9 games.

HUGE game this Thursday. BC at VT. I don't see BC escaping Blacksburg with their #2 ranking.

Ohio State in Happy Valley should be a great one as well. Cal/Arizona State should show on good Arizona State really is.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/schedules
    Last edited by draftguru151; 10-23-2007, 10:31 AM.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Virginia Tech a 3.5 favorite, Ohio State a 3.5 favorite, Oregon a 2.5 point favorite vs USC, and Arizona State a 3 point favorite. There is going to be some good games played this week. Besides these 4 im really looking forward to seeing a very underrated Fresno State team ( a 3 point underdog) at home vs Boise State on Friday.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

The Mizz facing off against the 1-6 Iowa State Cyclones. If Missouri loses that game I might just dive off a skyscraper.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
        The Mizz facing off against the 1-6 Iowa State Cyclones. If Missouri loses that game I might just dive off a skyscraper.
        Missouri wins this game by 3 plus touchdowns.
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I just looked Missouri is a 28.5 favorite you dont have nothing to worry about.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

At least this week I won't have to urinate in my pants because UK is not playing a national powerhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
              At least this week I won't have to urinate in my pants because UK is not playing a national powerhouse.
              Yes but if I learned anything from Billy madison it's that all the cool kids pee their pants

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                Yes but if I learned anything from Billy madison it's that all the cool kids pee their pants
                If peeing your pants is cool, then i'm Miles Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                  If peeing your pants is cool, then i'm Miles Davis.
                  Well ill tell you one thing when Kentucky scored at the end of the game vs Florida I peed my pants I was so happy because I thought I pushed and didnt lose no money. Then 5 seconds later when the refs ran off the field and no PAT was kicked, I found myself standing up with a load of **** in my pants realizing I better call the bookie, and get this Auburn game in.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

It must have been that damn saskquatch.

Seriously though, I have a feeling Michigan may hold Mike Hart out against Minnesota. I have no problem with it since Minni is awful this year and I'd rather have him healthy for MSU, Wisco, and OSU.

That BC/VaTech game is actually intriguing to me. I think VTech will win it, but at the same time, I think BC could pull the upset(yes, I know it wouldn't be a upset in terms of rankings, but I would consider it an upset personally)

The OSU/PSU game I don't think will be close actually. Defensively, I think PSU can slow down Ohio State, but PSU's offense is brutal, and Ohio States D is outstanding. Not a recipe for success.

I think Cal beats ASU.
                    Last edited by ironman4579; 10-22-2007, 09:51 PM.

Originally posted by Jakey
                    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

If Cal pulls their head out of their ass ASU probably wont come out of this undefeated.
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I am going to be so f***ed up for the ASU homecoming game this weekend. I'll probably resemble someone like this:

Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                          I am going to be so f***ed up for the ASU homecoming game this weekend. I'll probably resemble someone like this:

When did you dye your hair blonde?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            When did you dye your hair blonde?
                            hahhahahahahahahahaha thats hilarious.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Coach Frank Beamer said Monday the Hokies would not decide on a quarterback until close to game time, wanting to gauge how much Tyrod Taylor's high-ankle sprain has healed and how effective he may be compared with Sean Glennon. If Glennon starts this game I think VTech is in trouble.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information