University of South Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University of South Florida

I seriously dont understand why everyone has been knocking South Florida for strength of schedule. I really dont. If you aske me, they have beaten West Virginia, no one else has this year, and at Auburn who beat Florida, beat Arkansas and were 2 seconds away from beating LSU. What is the knock on them still?

Yea they lost to Rutgers, but it still goes before that. I just dont get it. Their defense is fo real, George Selvie is a best as is Ben Moffit. Matt Grothe makes plays.

They have not been blown out this year. They have won the big games that they needed to, and lost a tough one to Rutgers. They still have Louisville, UCONN and Cincinatti to finish it out.

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
    I seriously dont understand why everyone has been knocking South Florida for strength of schedule. I really dont. If you aske me, they have beaten West Virginia, no one else has this year, and at Auburn who beat Florida, beat Arkansas and were 2 seconds away from beating LSU. What is the knock on them still?

Yea they lost to Rutgers, but it still goes before that. I just dont get it. Their defense is fo real, George Selvie is a best as is Ben Moffit. Matt Grothe makes plays.

They have not been blown out this year. They have won the big games that they needed to, and lost a tough one to Rutgers. They still have Louisville, UCONN and Cincinatti to finish it out.
    Who's knocking USF's schedule????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
      Who's knocking USF's schedule????????????????
      If anything, people are saying they are the only legitimate team in the Big East because of their SOS.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

a lot of these people on the forums when USF was number 2 asked "Who did USF beat?"

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
          a lot of these people on the forums when USF was number 2 asked "Who did USF beat?"
          Besides West Virginia and Auburn?

Comment

USF wasnt the 2nd best team in the country even when they were ranked as such.They were still an awfully good team though.WVU isnt that hard to beat.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Besides West Virginia and Auburn you ask. HAHA, who has OSU beaten, and what have they done to deserve #1? USF I think has one of the best defenses in the nation, and a QB who never stops making plys. Beating WVU and Auburn in one month makes for one HELL of a team.

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
              USF wasnt the 2nd best team in the country even when they were ranked as such.They were still an awfully good team though.WVU isnt that hard to beat.
              Well, only 3 losses in 2 years, and they seem to be blowing out opponents left, right and centre. Seems to me to be a pretty tough opponent to beat.

Comment

so, those are 2 legit wins. People were trashing those wins as if they were easy(atleast on this board). They said those wins weren't impressive and no way they should be #2. Well who has BC beat, an overrated VT. Who has OSU beat? No one. The only team that might've been more deserving(but they were not) was LSU

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                  Besides West Virginia and Auburn you ask. HAHA, who has OSU beaten, and what have they done to deserve #1? USF I think has one of the best defenses in the nation, and a QB who never stops making plys. Beating WVU and Auburn in one month makes for one HELL of a team.

Well, only 3 losses in 2 years, and they seem to be blowing out opponents left, right and centre. Seems to me to be a pretty tough opponent to beat.
                  It's called sarcasm Billingsley and Samardzija. I think USF is a very good team. Their OOC wins are the best in the country

Comment

There also a very young team. They lose Mike Jenkins, but they still have a lot of upside next year.

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

16-0 UCONN up at the half.
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

22-15 right now with 1:56 left in the game and USF on the UCONN 1 yard line.

Comment

Make that two losses now, w/ Louisville and Cincy still to go.

Comment

USF is still a very strong football team. Their defense is wicked and virtually the only one to stop WVU in the past 3 years. I didn't think they were ever national championship contenders, but I always saw them as a possibility to win the Big East. Considering their ability to recruit and their good coaching staff, they have the potential to win it all in the coming years.

Comment

How about now?

No team has ever been ranked as high as #2 in the nation... and been out of the top 25 within 3 weeks... ever...

Until this week...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information