X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowshon

Knowshon Moreno
    http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewpros...1&pr_key=33860

This kid is a baller. You can tell from watching him he just loves to play football. I hope he continues to get opportunities because I think he could be special.

Yea I've seen a bunch of Georgia games this year and I've been extremely impressed with Moreno. For not being the biggest guy he is one tough s.o.b. and he always plays with alot of heart, kinda reminds me of Mike Hart in those regards. He's definitely a balla.
    Originally posted by njx9
    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

That might be the lamest picture I've ever seen.

"Ok so we'll give you a deflated football....cover you in water...and have you sit on a bench with your shoulder pads on. Oh and don't forget to make a face like you have to ****!!"

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I've been following him long before this year so to see him live up to the hype this early is great. It's unpossible not to be impressed when you watch him play. He has over 1,000 total yards despite the fact he split carries until the last 2 games. His vision and cut back ability is as good as I've seen. Even though he is little he can run over people. His energy level is exciting to watch.

Comment

Watching him play against Florida was insane, my buddy is a huge Georgia fan and has been bragging about him all year, now I understand why

Comment

Knowshon is the man. Another great NJ player. Played at Middletown South which is like 15 minutes from me. You just knew he was going to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
              Knowshon is the man. Another great NJ player. Played at Middletown South which is like 15 minutes from me. You just knew he was going to be great.
              god did he torch my school. so many great prospects around jersey. finally RU kept one with that giant sqaun OLineman.

yea but knowshon would just go nuts. no1 could tackle him
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Already one of my favorite players to watch. You can't not get excited watching him. His energy is ridiculous.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Middletown South is a powerhouse.

Comment

knowshon is unreal. its gonna be scary with him and caleb king next year. what did you guys think of the excessive celebration after the first touchdown? amazing!

^A Bonekrusher production^
                    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                      knowshon is unreal. its gonna be scary with him and caleb king next year. what did you guys think of the excessive celebration after the first touchdown? amazing!
                      I didn't know what was going on at first. I thought there was going to be a big fight but then I realized The U wasn't playing. :(

I guess the coach wanted to get his players fired up, and it seemed to work so you can't fault him for it. Still, kind of stupid to take a penalty like that since I'm sure Florida went insane also after that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                        god did he torch my school. so many great prospects around jersey. finally RU kept one with that giant sqaun OLineman.

yea but knowshon would just go nuts. no1 could tackle him
                        What high school did you go to?

Comment

so many good runningbacks these days.

Comment

I'm starting to like NJ football players, we also got Kade Weston who keeps improving and had a big game.

The celebration was a brillent ideal as UF had beat is 15 out of the last 17 years. Everyone including the die hard fans had us losing so he did it to prove that point.

The scarey thing about Moreno is that the OL wasn't even blocking that good. He takes what looks to be a 2 yard gain and just makes people miss for a extra 5 yards. His style reminds me of a Barry Sanders (not saying he is as good) with David Pollack's energy level. We have 3 freshman starting on the OL and they are only going to get better. If A.J Green can play like he is suppose that will open things up even more for KM. After the game he said he was ready for another 33 carries.
                            Last edited by georgiafan; 10-28-2007, 08:34 PM.

Comment

What high school did you go to?
                              i go to sjv. now, we suck, but still, watching him light us up 2 years ago was crazy
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information