Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeMontainya
    I'm really not that high on Gholston.
    Well first hes an OSU guy and your a Michigan guy so ok. Second I laugh every day because hes from Ann Arbor Michigan and said he would rather be a Buckeye than play for Carr.
    And your an OSU fan. So who's opinion should we take seriously?

Comment

Calais Campbell single-handedly makes next year's class the strongest. He will be a stud for years and years. Nobody fits that bill this year.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

dont forget about Loren Howard if he every gets healthy, watch out for him next year

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz
          moses is far to small to play DE though
          Get him in the right system and I don't think he would have many problems.. Maybe a cover 2 defence which generally uses smaller lineman.

Comment

Originally posted by etk
            Calais Campbell single-handedly makes next year's class the strongest. He will be a stud for years and years. Nobody fits that bill this year.
            Off-topic but that's the second greatest avatar ever, etk.

On-topic, well, this DE class is really pretty great; it has good front end talent if no real monsters and a ton of depth.

Next year could have one or two monster prospects in it but I don't think it'll end up having the same depth as this year.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
              Originally posted by JoeMontainya
              I'm really not that high on Gholston.
              Well first hes an OSU guy and your a Michigan guy so ok. Second I laugh every day because hes from Ann Arbor Michigan and said he would rather be a Buckeye than play for Carr.
              And your an OSU fan. So who's opinion should we take seriously?
              Or because his frame looks maxed out for a DE, I don't know how much more room he has to grow in the NFL, so im not sure where his true potential lies... I don't know how fast he is or i think he would be better as a 3-4 LB.

Also fyi he's from Detroit Cass Tech to be exact, not from AA. So really thats not even that funny, I laugh that you thought he was from AA the whole time, when he's really over and hour away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486
                Originally posted by etk
                Off-topic but that's the second greatest avatar ever, etk.

On-topic, well, this DE class is really pretty great; it has good front end talent if no real monsters and a ton of depth.

Next year could have one or two monster prospects in it but I don't think it'll end up having the same depth as this year.
                Thank you thank you thank you, far too kind. I have 9 others like the one I have right now......

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

No Tyson Jackson? :?
                  The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24
                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      moses is far to small to play DE though
                      Get him in the right system and I don't think he would have many problems.. Maybe a cover 2 defence which generally uses smaller lineman.
                      he's got plenty of room to add weight as well.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

i want the niners to get gholston to play OLB next year if they dont get one this year

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information