No announcement yet.

Coaches that are on the Hot Seat this year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think about Dave Wannstedt? If Rutgers can stay in the top-3 of all the Big East schools (WVU, Louisville, RU) and with South Florida emerging as a potential Top-25 team, would they settle for 5th place?
    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Nick Saban, he won't get fired but there's a ton of pressure on him to do well next season.

Comment

Originally posted by dcrls
        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
        Is Lloyd Carr still technically on the hot seat? It seems like he is every year.

i think he would be, cause if he loses to ohio state, and the bowl game, then.........
        If that happens again with all the talent Michigan has coming back, they should put serious consideration into getting rid of Carr and promoting English to HC.
        My teams:
        St. Louis Rams
        Michigan Wolverines
        Southern Miss Golden Eagles

Comment

i still think karl dorrell is gone after next year. i think the man would have been gone this year but beating USC by 4 points this year saved his job. his team had a terrible season and an embarrassing display of a bowl performance. this isnt just the homer in me talking but i think USC will own them again next year and they will finish about 5th in the pac 10 this year. do they play notre dame again next year? wouldnt be suprised if a Clausen-led notre dame team beats them either. anyhow, i just dont see him around after this year unless UCLA gets their act together
          Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by Zyro_1014
            Originally posted by BuddyCHRIST
            Originally posted by fenikz
            Bobby Bowden

1 more losing season and i think he is gone
            he hasn't had a losing season since his 2nd year there.
            Yeah dude ur crazy if u think that they would ever FIRE Bowden
            I think it's ridiculous that somebody can be "coach for life" just because of his history with the school.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave
              Originally posted by draftguru151
              How is Charlie Weis on the hot seat?
              It's really just the whole Notre Dame thing, they expect greatness every year. ND fans expect him to be on top of the Big 10 every year and they normally fall to third or fourth.
              They would never get rid of a coach of his caliber

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Al Groh is definitely on the hot seat. He needs a good year, say, at least 8 wins, IMO. He's had a long enough time.

Comment

Ted Roof

Virginia Military Institute the only win in last two seasons.....not good.

Comment

Mike Stoops he just cant get arizona to win and when the heck is phil fulmer gonna be on the hot seat hes terrible!

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude
                      Mike Stoops he just cant get arizona to win and when the heck is phil fulmer gonna be on the hot seat hes terrible!
                      That class Fulmer just recruited is pretty sick though.
                      Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

Originally posted by JPLUFF
                        Originally posted by WildDude
                        That class Fulmer just recruited is pretty sick though.
                        theres no denying the man can recruit but he always seems to underachieve and make those little mistakes like sticking with ainge while he blows

hes too much like zook although maybe a better coach

Comment

Mike Stoops!

Comment

Tommy Bowden, Clemson has BCS talent and they lost to UK in the MCB.

Comment

ACC thoughts

Groh at UVA probably starts the season on the hot seat. He isn't a candidate to get fired mid-season but he needs to at least go to a bowl game to have a chance at staying.

Ted Roof had better get some wins this year. I don't know Duke's schedule but if they get shut out by a D-1AA team again, I don't think he makes it the full year.

Tommy Bowden better have Clemson in a bowl game as well. I think his situation is similar to Amato's at NC State last year. 6-8 wins will buy him some more time but anything less and he is gone.

If UMD has a terrible saeson, Fridge will return to the hot seat. They need a good showing against WVU for once. I highly doubt he is fired this year but he could enter 2008 on the hot seat.

Comment

Robinson has to bring Syracuse back to life. It's terrible.
                                GO BILLS!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information