• Show
Clear All

• Penn State fans

wow. I'm speechless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9qLUn9H0EQ

watch the soccer riots.. that was nothing

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Man that kid should have got his ass whooped. he weighed like 140 lbs.

Comment

In defense of Penn State I will say that it happens at most schools, it just sucks to see what weve been reduced to.

Comment

As long as people aren't getting hurt, you can say and do whatever you want. There, people could have gotten hurt. I's surprised that the OSU guy didn't knock the guys ass out. I would have.

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I'm ok with the booing, that's just part of what youre suppose to expect when you take a trip to someone else's school but the beer throwing etc. seems a little extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
              I'm ok with the booing, that's just part of what youre suppose to expect when you take a trip to someone else's school but the beer throwing etc. seems a little extreme.
              Penn State fans are just upset the "white out" is ridiculously overrated.

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

In defense of Penn State I will say that it happens at most schools, it just sucks to see what weve been reduced to.
                I'm not sure what college you go to, but I've never in my life at any sporting event seen someone being pelted point blank with full beer cans for walking through what seems a tailgate area.

And that's only the tip of the iceburg as to what happend that day/night in happy valley....
                Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

penn state has the most intimidating tunnel

Comment

Everyone of those Penn State kids who were throwing things would have gotten laid out if they were to fight one of those Ohio State fans 1 on 1. But the Ohio State fans were smart if he would knocked out scretch then all of the Penn State kids would have went after the Ohio State guys. Thats why I hate Penn State they are all kids from suburbian areas who arent tough at all. Then when they go to Penn State main campus they think they are hot ****. I would like to take a piss on everyone of those kids that were throwing things.
                    Originally posted by nvot9
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

when i was at osu last year, i was with a michigan kid, who was hilarious, and was extremely nice, late in the night hes gone for like an hour. he comes back and he has a tennis ball bruise on his forehead. he was jumped, **** gets rough, i have no idea why that osu fan was walking there though, stay on main streets.

Comment

in their defense he was wearing a maurice clarett jersey:)

but really, nobody deserves that, those guys are fricken ***

Comment

yea like someone said, I don't know what games you have been to but that's ridiculous...I've never seen that before, yelling and swearing at an opposing fan is expected, but throwing full beer cans at someone, especially after their back is turned is as classy as you can get...

Comment

Originally posted by OhioState View Post
                            in their defense he was wearing a maurice clarett jersey:)

but really, nobody deserves that, those guys are fricken ***
                            I would lay 5 to 1 that them kids throwing that **** didnt know whose jersey it was they just seen red and decided to be dicks. They obviously knew it was an OSU player but not Clarett.
                            Originally posted by nvot9
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                              Everyone of those Penn State kids who were throwing things would have gotten laid out if they were to fight one of those Ohio State fans 1 on 1. But the Ohio State fans were smart if he would knocked out scretch then all of the Penn State kids would have went after the Ohio State guys. Thats why I hate Penn State they are all kids from suburbian areas who arent tough at all. Then when they go to Penn State main campus they think they are hot ****. I would like to take a piss on everyone of those kids that were throwing things.
                              QFT....What a bunch of douches

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information