Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hawaii vs. Fresno St. Nationally Televised

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hawaii vs. Fresno St. Nationally Televised

    ESPN will be picking up the game. Not sure if they announced it anywhere yet, but a new agreement was just made. Just a heads up for guys that want to scout more of Colt Brennan. The game is next weekend.

    This makes it the 5th Nationally Televised game for Hawaii this year.

    San Jose St.
    Fresno St.
    Nevada
    Boise St.
    Washington
    Last edited by D-Unit; 10-31-2007, 03:13 PM.

  • #2
    Yay! How good is Fresno's Secondary and Pass rush?



    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

    Comment


    • #3
      Cool thanks unit! I saw a lot of him last year, and the san jose state game, cant wait to see him play!
      http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

      Comment


      • #4
        Another crazy tough game for the battle tested Warriors.

        Comment


        • #5
          I think I will watch this game, I am intrigued by Hawaii

          sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

          Comment


          • #6
            I will probably watch as well. I'm always interested to see Colt. I'm more interested to see how he turn out as a pro, draft day will be very interesting.

            However, this is where Hawaii's schedule really tightens up. They key for them is that both Boise and Washington come to Hawaii to end the season, this could really propel them into a BCS game which i think would be interesting to see.
            Rock Jock

            Sidesider for life, Go White Sox

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
              Another crazy tough game for the battle tested Warriors.
              Love the criticism! It just burns you, huh. It's like it puts you in a bad mood to even think about it. LMAO. :D

              Too bad you don't understand that teams DID NOT WANT to play us this year. A lot of bigger name schools turned us down out of fear of the chance of losing. Not like they'd be losing to a program known for being a powerhouse. Too much to lose, too little to gain. Scheduling wasn't Hawaii's fault. That's what critics don't understand or refuse to accept.
              Last edited by D-Unit; 11-01-2007, 03:44 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                I think it was a combination of good teams not wanting to play Hawaii, and Hawaii not wanting to play good teams. :/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  Love the criticism! It just burns you, huh. It's like it puts you in a bad mood to even think about it. LMAO. :D

                  Too bad you don't understand that teams DID NOT WANT to play us this year. A lot of bigger name schools turned us down out of fear of the chance of losing. Not like they'd be losing to a program known for being a powerhouse. Too much to lose, too little to gain. Scheduling wasn't Hawaii's fault. That's what critics don't understand or refuse to accept.
                  You know schedules are made between 3 and 4 years prior to the current season.
                  Originally posted by nvot9
                  I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                  Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                  Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    yes! I love watching Hawaii

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                      You know schedules are made between 3 and 4 years prior to the current season.
                      Not in Hawaii's case this year, that's why the state was up in arms against the AD Herman Frazier. Part of the problem was Michigan St. copping out of their contract to play us this season. They refused to play us here. Needless to say there will be a court settlement.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        BASS get's 3 TD catches

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          Not in Hawaii's case this year, that's why the state was up in arms against the AD Herman Frazier. Part of the problem was Michigan St. copping out of their contract to play us this season. They refused to play us here. Needless to say there will be a court settlement.
                          Michigan State backed out because it already has 12 games on its schedule. I dont blame them why would you want to play 13? It has nothing to do with the Hawaii football team. If they were a walk over they still wouldnt want to travel to Hawaii to play it. They cancelled that game in January. UH will be paid $250,000 for the game being cancelled.
                          Originally posted by nvot9
                          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                          Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                            BASS get's 3 TD catches
                            I doubt that. Fresno States pass defense is pretty good.
                            Originally posted by nvot9
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                            Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                              Michigan State backed out because it already has 12 games on its schedule. I dont blame them why would you want to play 13? It has nothing to do with the Hawaii football team. If they were a walk over they still wouldnt want to travel to Hawaii to play it. They cancelled that game in January. UH will be paid $250,000 for the game being cancelled.
                              Excuses. Excuses. There is a hatred of Hawaii from MSU. MSU cried over their loss to us blaming the WAC officials...blah blah blah... June told them to bring their own officials to the game this year and they still copped out. The contract was signed a long time ago, so don't tell me it's because they didn't want to play a 13th game. A 13th game is more beneficial than playing 12. Especially coming here to beat an "easy" Hawaii team, right? Automatic win right? LOL. Pussies.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information