Adibi and Hall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adibi and Hall

How do they look at the draft? They have been considered top LB's in the country for the last 3 years. Are they really 2-3 round talent or 1st round talent with no fit in the first round?

Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
    How do they look at the draft? They have been considered top LB's in the country for the last 3 years. Are they really 2-3 round talent or 1st round talent with no fit in the first round?
    I don't think either are 1st round talents. I think Adibi will go in the second round and is a good OLB prospect because he is a speedy playmaker with decent height and looks like he has the frame to handle more weight. I just don't see him jumping Rivers, Connor or Laurinaitis in the rankings and right now I have Philip Wheeler higher as well.

I think Hall's height, possibly maxed out frame and lack of straight line speed will hurt him even though he is a baller. I see Hall as a third rounder, maybe even later depending on his 40 time.
    10 Favourite prospects for 2010: Colt McCoy, Dez Bryant, Golden Tate, Noel Devine, Ndamukong Suh, Greg Hardy, Eric Norwood, Travis Lewis, Eric Berry, Trevard Lindley

Comment

Adibi reminds me a lot of a young Michael Boley in college, that undersized frame with great quickness and explosion. Maybe a year or two to bulk up in the NFL before he becomes a force

Hall on the other hand looks like he will be lucky to get drafted or make an NFL roster

Comment

Originally posted by Da Big Harv View Post
        Adibi reminds me a lot of a young Michael Boley in college, that undersized frame with great quickness and explosion. Maybe a year or two to bulk up in the NFL before he becomes a force

Hall on the other hand looks like he will be lucky to get drafted or make an NFL roster
        I don't know about that, he's definitely a Day 2 guy. Possibly Round 3.

Paul

New York Giants
        New York Yankees
        New York Knicks (unfortunately)
        UConn Basketball
        Virginia Tech Football
        UConn Football

Comment

Vince Hall- Like his speed/size combination, great sideline to sideline player (2-3 round as a MLB)

Xavier Adibi- Plays with alot of Speed, His frame really hurts him, definitly needs a Cover 2 scheme (4-5 round as OLB in Cover 2)

Comment

Originally posted by CARDIAC CAT 7 View Post
            Vince Hall- Like his speed/size combination, great sideline to sideline player (2-3 round as a MLB)

Xavier Adibi- Plays with alot of Speed, His frame really hurts him, definitly needs a Cover 2 scheme (4-5 round as OLB in Cover 2)
            What!!! Hall isnt that fast at all, hes strong with a good closing burst but he is no where near fast... I was thinking that Hall would go 3-4 and Adibi no later than 3

Comment

Originally posted by Da Big Harv View Post

Umm, what? He can make plays sideline to sideline, has nice size, is a leader, is experienced, a ballhawk, and can tackle.

JMO.
              Virginia Tech.
              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Hall reminds me of Darryl Blackstock.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I actually think both players are very underrated by some. I expect both to be gone by the end of the 3rd round. Depending on who comes out they both could be 2nd rounders.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Adibi will be drafted by Indy in the 2nd I project Hall falling to the 5th, but that's just me IMO.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                      Adibi will be drafted by Indy in the 2nd I project Hall falling to the 5th, but that's just me IMO.
                      I would like to see the Giants grab him in the second, but Indy makes a lot of sense.

Paul

New York Giants
                      New York Yankees
                      New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                      UConn Basketball
                      Virginia Tech Football
                      UConn Football

Comment

Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                        I would like to see the Giants grab him in the second, but Indy makes a lot of sense.
                        Personally i would love the packers to pick him up and give them the best LB core in the league

Comment

I think both are more midround guys for me right now, with Adibi ahead of Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                            Hall reminds me of Darryl Blackstock.
                            Really? I feel that Hall is stronger at point, plays the run better, tackles better in space and is smoother in coverage. Blackstock is taller (about 3 inches), a better pass rusher and probably a little bit faster in terms of straight line speed.
                            Last edited by Solomon; 11-04-2007, 12:11 PM.
                            10 Favourite prospects for 2010: Colt McCoy, Dez Bryant, Golden Tate, Noel Devine, Ndamukong Suh, Greg Hardy, Eric Norwood, Travis Lewis, Eric Berry, Trevard Lindley

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information