College Gameday Thread Week 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Gameday Thread Week 12

Another 5 days of college football this week.

Oregon/Arizona should be a decent Thursday game, not as big as some of the recent ones though.

Hawaii on Friday is going to be pretty lame if Colt isn't playing. Anyone have an update on him?

OSU/Michigan is the big match up.

WVU/Cincy and Clemson/BC are two late match ups that should be very good. Louisville/USF shouldn't be bad either.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/schedu...007&groupId=80

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

In other news not mentioned up top. Navy has accepted an invitation to the Poinsetta Bowl. On Colt Brennan they arent saying much, but if he dont play in Nevada they are in serious trouble. I think Ohio State smashes Michigan this week.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I'm going to Athens from Lexington for the UK/UGA game. First time going to a football game (that I remember) outside Commonwealth Stadium.

Sanford Stadium and the Georgia program has a lot of tradition so I'm just psyched about this game.

Go Cats!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
        In other news not mentioned up top. Navy has accepted an invitation to the Poinsetta Bowl. On Colt Brennan they arent saying much, but if he dont play in Nevada they are in serious trouble. I think Ohio State smashes Michigan this week.
        hawaii has won before this season with colt out

Comment

George Selvie is going to be going after the NCAA season record for TFL this week. He's currently 1.5 off.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
            hawaii has won before this season with colt out
            Please go further into detail and tell me what game he didnt start in. I know what game it was. It was vs against a 1aa team at home. Now are you trying to compare Nevada in Nevada where its going to be very cold. To a home game vs a 1aa opponent. I sure hope not.
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Please go further into detail and tell me what game he didnt start in. I know what game it was. It was vs against a 1aa team at home. Now are you trying to compare Nevada in Nevada where its going to be very cold. To a home game vs a 1aa opponent. I sure hope not.
              charleston southern to be exact lol..honestly i dont think its that big of a dropoff at QB for hawaii after colt especially with that system

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                charleston southern to be exact lol..honestly i dont think its that big of a dropoff at QB for hawaii after colt especially with that system
                LOL your kidding right? Graunke is no where near as good as Brennan. If Graunke starts this week vs Nevada. Nevada is winning that game. Graunke sucks. He has almost as many interceptions as touchdowns this year. Hawaii is lucky Brennan got hurt late in that game or they may have lost vs Fresno.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

LOL your kidding right? Graunke is no where near as good as Brennan. If Graunke starts this week vs Nevada. Nevada is winning that game. Graunke sucks. He has almost as many interceptions as touchdowns this year. Hawaii is lucky Brennan got hurt late in that game or they may have lost vs Fresno.
                  Gospel truth. Graunke sucks.

Colt will play. June said after the game that Colt is ready to go. Grade 3 concussion was downgraded to mild after the game. Colt himself says he'll play.

Comment

I think Ole Miss will beat the spread on LSU. BenJarvus Green-Ellis (best name in this year's draft) will move up to a 2nd rounder after this game. I think that he will actually run over LSU's defense for at least 100 yards. Currently the line is 19, so I really think it should be a closer game for a Ole Miss team that hasn't had a lot to look up for this year. I'm not saying Ole Miss wins, but I think they will make much more of a game out of it than their Mississippi counter-part did.

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

It's 10:25, and Ohio State ******* sucks. That is all. :)

Comment

on thursday you'll all be treated to two of the pac-10's finest.

pay attention to the flyin hawaiian on the wildcat's side of the ball.

Comment

Miami (Ohio)/Akron game im gonna watch not expecting a whole lot

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                            Miami (Ohio)/Akron game im gonna watch not expecting a whole lot
                            I cant believe this game is 0-0 still.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I cant believe this game is 0-0 still.
                              im happy my friend took Miami -8 1/2 and i took Akron for $20

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information