Michael Crabtree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Crabtree

I don't know much about him. Except that he might be the best frsh WR ever.

He's a RS Fr. and a former 4 star prospect and he is a product of the Texas Tech system.

He may prove me wrong but I can never trust anyone who comes out of a gimmicky offensive school like TT

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
      He's a RS Fr. and a former 4 star prospect and he is a product of the Texas Tech system.

He may prove me wrong but I can never trust anyone who comes out of a gimmicky offensive school like TT
      Michael Crabtree is not a product of a gimmick offense. He is a legit pro prospect.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Crabtree looks a lot like what Calvin Johnson would have been if he had played in a spread offense with a good quarterback. He's about as big, if a couple inches shorter.

Comment

crabtree is not a product of a gimmick system. hes just been given ample opportunity to produce and being the legit prospect he truly is he has been able to put up the huge numbers he is capable of.

Comment

Ill be the first to admit, I didnt give him his respect as being as talented as his numbers were, or a decent prospect...But after watching the kid play the entire game vs Texas, and one other game, he is as legit as they come for a Freshman...Its honestly just the case of a very talented wr who chose to go to Tech because he knew he would get the ball more then anywhere else in the country...

Anyone who says he is a product of they system, im almost 100% sure they have never seen him play, he has all the tools you would ask for, and he made our secondary look like high schoolers many times...great hands, excellent speed(im curious what his 40 is), and he can run some great routes...being that he has all the physical attributes, and his stats will be some of the best we have ever seen for a wr seeing as how he is in that system is only going to help him...im not sure why he wasnt a 5 star prospect coming out, but he obviously has worked hard in his redshirt year because he is the real deal

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

crabtree is a good wide receiver. he is in the right system. i would like to see him play, so i can see how good he is.
              Musician

Comment

The system inflates his numbers, obviously, but the guy is far from a product of it.

He'd be putting up good numbers just about anywhere.

Comment

crabtree has noewhere near CJ's speed, he was recruited as like a 4.5ishplus guy and you have to take into account that most highschool times are too low, whereas CJ ran a legit and official sub 4.4 at the combine..totally different speed

Comment

If I remember correctly he committed to KU but then backed out and went to Tech.Oh if he had come here

Comment

And that catch shows how sick he is.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
                        Crabtree looks a lot like what Calvin Johnson would have been if he had played in a spread offense with a good quarterback. He's about as big, if a couple inches shorter.
                        Are you questioning the ability of the great Reggie Ball :o ? I think he's legit, Tonight was the first time I've seen him play and he looks good.
                        Last edited by DWilliams2IndyColts; 11-17-2007, 10:52 PM.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
                        164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
                        50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
                        Record: 7-3

Comment

It will be interesting to see how high his stock is next year, would have to be right there with Percy Harvin from what i've seen.

Comment

Hes gone next year thats for sure... Hes making the Oklahoma D look silly I know the system def helps him a bit but hes a 1,000 yard reciever anywhere, a bit full of himself but hey whatever works

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude View Post
                              Hes gone next year thats for sure... Hes making the Oklahoma D look silly I know the system def helps him a bit but hes a 1,000 yard reciever anywhere, a bit full of himself but hey whatever works
                              if i had that many catches, yards, and tds and i got no respect i'd be full of myself too.
                              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information