No announcement yet.

WOW, Oregon loses with Dixon injured!!!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW, Oregon loses with Dixon injured!!!

LSU, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Ohio St. and West Virginia are left standing.
    It is going to be pretty hard to deny a Big 12 school a place in the NCG no matter what. Come on Kansas, I'm going for the little guy! What are the odds on a Kansas/West Virginia NCG, can you imagine! This could be fun.
    And proud of it!!!

well we will see how good of a rb Stewart is now. How is the back up qb looking.

Brady Leaf is awful.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

The sad thing is Kansas, Missouri or Oklahoma will probably make the NCG game and then LSU will beat them by 50

DD was hurt in the first quarter, brady leaf can't throw and Johnathon Stewart still ran for 131 yards.

Only Oklahoma would give LSU a decent fight.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Missouri could put some points on them. LSU's secondary is really shaky at times.

Not sure about Kansas. I haven't really seen much of them this year.

We'll see about LSU vs a Big 12 school. I'll admit that I have serious doubts about Kansas, but if they beat Missouri and Oklahoma back to back they are for real. LSU has come reaaaaal close to losing 4 times. They better make sure they don't lose to Arkansas or Tennessee/Georgia/Florida in the SEC Championship.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Debug Information