Notre Dame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame

I dont know if theres a thread for this or whatnot, I know I dont post often but I would like to make a few notes...

- Actually I want to know if anyone here has any insight or any idea why Lou Holtz is the biggest Notre Dame homer ever? Didnt they fire him? Hes probally the annonyest guy ever along with Dick Viatle but I cant hear him talk without mentioning or praising Notre Dame at least once...

- I've hated Jimmy Clausen before but now I hate him even more because of his attitude, when his recievers were dropping the ball okay that was their fault but when he made faces after like it was their fault... bottom line as a starting QB u dont show up ur recievers as ur thinking what the f is wrong with u!? without saying it, I honestly hope Christ starts over him next year Jimmy just dosent look like the real deal

- Is there anyway they can fire Weis a 2-9 record is unacceptable by Notre Dame standards and i remember him saying last year the only reason he wanted to stick around was so his son could go there... Is his contract too big for them to fire him, I dont even think Notre Dame ever let a coach that bad come back its just not their thing being Notre Dame a "prestigious" university better than everyone and looking down at everyone

lou holtz is very annoying just listing to him talk

I didn't see the game, but if claussen showed up his WR that will not go over well in the locker room.

Comment

I honestly don't understand why Clausen was ranked the #1 QB last year

I dont care how good he looked in HS, you gotta dock someone for having that ridiculous hair and for his last name.

Comment

Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
        I honestly don't understand why Clausen was ranked the #1 QB last year

I dont care how good he looked in HS, you gotta dock someone for having that ridiculous hair and for his last name.
        That spiky haircut made him look like such a poser. Just looked like that douchebag who everybody hates.

Comment

Well he was so packaged like he didnt develop on his own such as an NFL players son they prepare them since middle school to full their potential with some really expensive trainer whos good at that stuff at an institute or something... i personally believe one fufills their potenital by growing themselves thats why he sucks so bad at ND and WILL lose his starting job to Christ next year

Comment

People who say certain recruits will fail in college just because they're number one at their position amuse me.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

hes almost 20 so it was basically a college player at the high school level last year and im sure he didnt get it in the locker room hes a clausen and apperently according to Notre Dame homers the "savior" of the team or whatever

Comment

Yeah Casey was a terrible QB.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Dayne Crist FTW!

Crist will bring Notre Dame back to a national championship contender, and the USC - Notre Dame rivalry will be great again... Crist vs. Barkley

Comment

Charlie Weis made Notre Dame, I belive 28 million dollars by going to back to back BCS bowls. He isn't getting fired. Not with the recruits he has coming in next year.

Comment

If Notre Dame fires Charlie Weis they have to pay him $21 million. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Comment

hey i dont care about tha im just glad ND will suck for the next 9 years or however long his contract is and they'll be the joke of college football, weis wont be able to make anything out of the recruting class he has because well... hes an idiot and had to cry to bellicheck for help

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude View Post
                          hey i dont care about tha im just glad ND will suck for the next 9 years or however long his contract is and they'll be the joke of college football, weis wont be able to make anything out of the recruting class he has because well... hes an idiot and had to cry to bellicheck for help
                          How is Weis an idiot? He is having a bad season, but he has the best recruiting class in the nation. An idiot doesnt get the number 1 recruiting class. He is also coming off back to back BCS appearances.
                          Originally posted by nvot9
                          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Temple University Has the best recruting Class in the MAC

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                              Temple University Has the best recruting Class in the MAC
                              I dont know what that has to do with this thread, but since Temple is a Philly school I follow them. Im saying with in 3 years they will win the MAC. Golden has done a great job since taking over. The only thing im scared of is him leaving, and going elsewhere.
                              Originally posted by nvot9
                              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information