Missouri vs. Kansas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri vs. Kansas

Less than a week away from the biggest regular season game of the year.

Predictions?

Kansas has really come on in recent weeks, but I think Missouri will do just enough to get the win.

38 - 31 MU over KU.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

I got Missouri. Kansas hasn't faced anyone near their level all year.

Comment

I certainly can't wait. I believe Missouri is going to win 28-24 in a suprisinly low scoring game. I think weather will keep the score lower than expected. I also think the pollsters are doing everything possible to keep MU out of the NC game and we will be in for one of the greater playoff arguments ever when West Virgina plays LSU for the title.

Comment

I think this game really depends on how healthy Reesing is...I'm surprised that noone else has talked about this. Reesing is the reason this offense is putting up those numbers...if he is healthy Kansas should win...however if he is having trouble pushing off...look for mizzu to have the better chance.

Comment

Originally posted by BPhilb View Post
          I certainly can't wait. I believe Missouri is going to win 28-24 in a suprisinly low scoring game. I think weather will keep the score lower than expected. I also think the pollsters are doing everything possible to keep MU out of the NC game and we will be in for one of the greater playoff arguments ever when West Virgina plays LSU for the title.
          What's the weather supposed to be like? I haven't checked.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Gonna be close than people think, but I still think Missouri pulls out the win.

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by BPhilb View Post
              I dunno... if Missouri wins out (beats Kansas and Oklahoma), then I don't think there's any doubt Missouri will play for the National Championship - and they would definately deserve it.

However, I'm hoping Oklahoma wins the Big 12 Championship and West Virginia wins out, putting the Mountaineers in the title game. I don't think OSU has a chance at jumping WVU, but Arizona State does if they have a convincing win against USC.

Comment

Originally posted by eazyb81 View Post
                What's the weather supposed to be like? I haven't checked.

Nothing horrible. They have now moved the high to 48, but there was a chance for snow earlier and it's supposed to be windy. Playing the game at 7:00 is obviously going to make things different than what both teams have played through so far this year.

Comment

Gonna be a good one. Who would have thought that the winner of Missouri / Kansas might be playing for a national championship.

Comment

I think the winner of this game will lose to Oklahoma anyway. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Well, in my extremely unbiased opinion I will say........

Missouri Tigers 41
                      Kansas Jayhawks 31

M-I-Z.....Z-O-U!!!!!
                      M-I-Z.....F-K-U!!!!!

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

Mizzou Big. Kansas has scheduled a ton of cupcakes- and so has their coach :)Woody Paige

Comment

Kansas is a 2 point favorite.
                          Originally posted by nvot9
                          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Don't care who wins, as long as the winner loses to Oklahoma so tOSU can get to New Orleans instaed of Pasadena.

Comment

I simply don't think Kansas can stop Missouri's offense. 31 points is the lowest point total Missouri has scored all year and that was in their only loss. They haven't scored less than 38 points in any of their wins. Regardless of this good season Reesing is having, Chase Daniel is the best QB in the Big 12. Missouri simply has too many weapons on offense. Chase Coffman, Martin Rucker, Jeremy Maclin, William Franklin, and a plethora of runningbacks who can get the necessary yardage.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information