MAC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC

I realized that their is no MAC thread, sure its super late into the season, and I decide to make one who cares.

Also a Temple Univ. thread because they are amazing, should have beat UConn. Stupid UConn being ranked 25 and all, that a bunch of horse poop.

Any Ways Travis Shelton, Hester's cousin and 2 other guys' cousin in NFL. Looks good on returns last year, but this year where did he go? I hear hes not doing to good in school, so Golden benched/limited his role.

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
    I realized that their is no MAC thread, sure its super late into the season, and I decide to make one who cares.

Also a Temple Univ. thread because they are amazing, should have beat UConn. Stupid UConn being ranked 25 and all, that a bunch of horse poop.

Any Ways Travis Shelton, Hester's cousin and 2 other guys' cousin in NFL. Looks good on returns last year, but this year where did he go? I hear hes not doing to good in school, so Golden benched/limited his role.
    Shelton is the best player to come out of that god-forsaken Owl program in a long time.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Yeah, last player to be drafted from Temple was Ryan Wallace by the Steelers. But Hey the Owls are finally turning it up, in 2 year they will be good. See right now they have the most starting Freshmen, if they play together which they will for 2 years straight they will be pretty damn good, they will have a rutgers like year. Only Problem is the Qb situation, I like DiMichales becuase he can move around in the pocket, and get second chances. Vaghun only has the deep ball, which is nice with the speed WR, but he can't pull out trick plays like DiMichaels.

Comment

Shelton= Beast. That is all. Oh and Nate Davis the QB from Ball State is sick! (since its a mac thread)

Comment

I want temple to win the confernce so badly so they go to the MAC title game, but that lost to Ohio Univ. screwed us over, at least we won against Kent, and if we win at West Michigan we will be in pretty good standings.

Comment

Buffalo has made immeasurable progress this year. Just 4-7, I know, but we were in the driver seat for the MAC East for much of the year until the past two games. The Miami ending still hurts. They'll lose some top defensive guys like Scott and Hutchinson next year, but if Gill sticks around and the line can stay strong enough (Not really sure who's gone at the moment besides Richard), Willy-Starks-Henry-Roosevelt-Jackson will all be back and we could contend.
            Willy has probably been the best QB in the MAC East this year, hopefully as a senior he can lead us to a bowl.

Comment

Both Western and Central have done a lot worse than I thought they would. I penciled in Central for 8 wins (could still get there) and Western for 9 (whoops. hey, at least they beat iowa...) in August. At least Eastern has shown improvement.
              I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                Buffalo has made immeasurable progress this year. Just 4-7, I know, but we were in the driver seat for the MAC East for much of the year until the past two games. The Miami ending still hurts. They'll lose some top defensive guys like Scott and Hutchinson next year, but if Gill sticks around and the line can stay strong enough (Not really sure who's gone at the moment besides Richard), Willy-Starks-Henry-Roosevelt-Jackson will all be back and we could contend.
                Willy has probably been the best QB in the MAC East this year, hopefully as a senior he can lead us to a bowl.
                Turner Gill has been a godsend for us.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Danny Barrett FTW.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

How do you like that we gave Miami (OH) their first and only loss so far in the conf. Else they would be 6-0 after that Buff game, in the conf. They are going to win the MAC title, most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      Turner Gill has been a godsend for us.
                      Rumour has it he may be heading to take the Nebraska job from Bill Callahan.

Comment

If that is true, Hoooray Temple, now we have a chance to win MAC title next year, instead of waiting 2 years.

I hope Golden doesn't leave Temple.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                          How do you like that we gave Miami (OH) their first and only loss so far in the conf. Else they would be 6-0 after that Buff game, in the conf. They are going to win the MAC title, most likely.
                          42-7 :)

Those Gill rumors have been around, he keeps saying he's not done building this program, but Nebraska is a big job and he is loved there.

Comment

hey, we were suppose to win that game, idk what happened. For Temple's sake I hope he is done building

Comment

42-7 :)

Those Gill rumors have been around, he keeps saying he's not done building this program, but Nebraska is a big job and he is loved there.
                              yes, he is revered in Nebraska, and I would take NEB over UB anyday, and its no knock on UB.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information