http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3125379

This is not surprising at all.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Bo Pelini -- COME ON DOWN!

Comment

Frank Solich- line one.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Franchione and Orgeron are also gone.

I'm interested to see if Nebraska or A&M get the big-name coach.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

^

Pelini is gonna be the next coach. Probably will not happen until LSU plays in the SEC title game, but he's the man at Nebraska.

Comment

Oh my God! I was totally not expecting this, and I am shocked. Shocked, I tell ya!!!

Comment

Osbourne should appoint himself the HC

Comment

Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
                ^

Pelini is gonna be the next coach. Probably will not happen until LSU plays in the SEC title game, but he's the man at Nebraska.
                Why would he take the Nebraska job when he could probably have the LSU one?

Comment

shouldve taken the resignation offer.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                    shouldve taken the resignation offer.
                    And give up all that money? Hell no he shouldn't have.

Comment

What job do you think Callahan will get?

Comment

Just don't take Gill. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                          What job do you think Callahan will get?
                          I'm guessing Callahan will end up as an offensive coordinator or assistant in the NFL. I never really understood why Nebraska thought he'd be a good talent developer, he's an obnoxious asshole. That said, he knows how to operate an offense.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            Why would he take the Nebraska job when he could probably have the LSU one?
                            As much as people think, Miles isn't a slam dunk to Michigan.

Pelini's wife is also pushing him to Lincoln. It's been said over and over on all the Nebraska boards how much she has despised her time down in Baton Rouge. Don't ask me why she hates it, either. It's actually been talked about last year when people on Nebraska boards where talking about Pelini taking other jobs and why they would no be surprised to see him bolt sooner, rather than later.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            I'm guessing Callahan will end up as an offensive coordinator or assistant in the NFL. I never really understood why Nebraska thought he'd be a good talent developer, he's an obnoxious asshole. That said, he knows how to operate an offense.
                            Completely disagree. Yesterday, you saw the BC that I have saw for 4 years. He implemented the spread option offense, and had it clicking. He comes out of halftime, completely changes the offense and you saw the 2nd half result.

You can go to last year when our 3rd quarter scoring speaks for itself.

Take for instance the two times our offense was clicking on all cylinders -- the first half of the Texas game, and the KSU game. Both times, Shawn Watson was calling plays.

During halftime of the Texas game, Callahan decided for whatever reason that he wanted to take over playcalling when our offense was dominating. Look at our 2nd half output.

The KSU game was a complete dismantling of a defense. Watson again was calling plays and knew not to let up off of the throttle with our defense.

Callahan is an ace recruiter and can install an offense, but when it comes to playcalling, that could really be his downfall moreso than his attitude.
                            Last edited by bwillie26; 11-24-2007, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Turner Gill will get the job at NEB and it wont be because of his success at UB.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information