Brian Cushing vs. Brian Toal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toal isnt bald...

its a hard call but id say cushing cause of the team he plays on and if he was able to crack into the starting job as a true frosh hes gotta be pretty special, toal probally wouldnt have started at LB at usc they'd probally have made him a FB

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065
      Originally posted by remix 6
      Cushing is a juice head. i remember just few years ago he was a fat man boobed guy..now hes all jacked up and solid .. definatley on roids
      Toal has been known to be a roid head b4 cushing was even well known in NJ Cushing may be on it, but so is Toal

He started balding in junior year of high school
      so that makes matt hasselbeck a roid user too?
      Peyton Manning Fanboy
      Originally posted by Complex
      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Didn't Cushing have to bulk up 20 pounds to play the DE/LB position? Could that explain the man boobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Jericho@SC
          Didn't Cushing have to bulk up 20 pounds to play the DE/LB position? Could that explain the man boobs?

Actually Cushing is more toned this year, last year he was all flabby when I saw'll him at camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Jericho@SC
            I know why he has man boobs..........

I forgot he had shoulder surgery last year and could not do too much upper body work.

Comment

Beat me to it....As I heard it word was Cushings surgery prevented him from lifting.

His trainer here in NJ is a nut. go to defrancostraining.com and check it out.

Comment

he looks like Billingsley from FNL

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Law_99 View Post
                  Toal has been known to be a roid head b4 cushing was even well known in NJ Cushing may be on it, but so is Toal

He started balding in junior year of high school
                  So what if he started balding in highschool...i know i kid in his sophmore year that is completly bald already, it could just be his genes why he would start balding not necesarily roids

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Toal

Awww Yeaaa

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                      wait am i mistaking..was he huge in HS then turned into this:

?

it seems very much that he tooks roids in HS when the big schools came looking
                      hey dude do u know that is true? or are u some USC hater that we have killed for the last couple years. Brian Cushing= First Round draft pick ABSOULUTE STUD!

Comment

Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                        hey dude do u know that is true? or are u some USC hater that we have killed for the last couple years. Brian Cushing= First Round draft pick ABSOULUTE STUD!

oh, no. not one of THESE kind of SC fans.

Comment

All through high school there were steriod rumors/accusations about players but i think that was because most people were shocked/jealous of their atheletic abilities or just haters.

Toal has been hampered by injuries through out his college career and has disappointed a little but cushing is sick and will only get better.
                          Big Blue Wrecking Crew

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information