Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big 10 official in deep trouble...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Big 10 official in deep trouble...

    http://collegefootball.rivals.com/co...144&CID=752776

    Wow

  • #2
    At the time i thought his crew was brutal in the OSU vs Illinois game and now i wouldnt be surprised if he was on the take.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Babylon View Post
      At the time i thought his crew was brutal in the OSU vs Illinois game and now i wouldnt be surprised if he was on the take.
      Someone is on the take in every game. Just most people don't get caught.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

      Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
        Someone is on the take in every game. Just most people don't get caught.
        I wish they'd let us know ahead of time.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Babylon View Post
          I wish they'd let us know ahead of time.
          haha don't we all.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

          Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

          Comment


          • #6
            Man, I could have told you he was on the take. Did you not see the Purdue vs. Penn State game, Penn State was handed the game, the calls were rediculous.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
              Someone is on the take in every game. Just most people don't get caught.
              I fully agree. I think something needs to be done about this and done soon. There have been too many officials that have put games away just because they have their own personal gain on the line.

              Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

              Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

              Comment


              • #8
                "Stephen Pamon has a history of bankruptcy, casino gambling, child abuse and sexual harassment allegations."

                Sounds like someone knows how to have a good time.

                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                Comment


                • #9
                  how do have a rap sheet and get hired by the big 10?

                  cred 2 BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                    how do have a rap sheet and get hired by the big 10?
                    He was probably hired prior to doing all of them things listed.
                    Originally posted by nvot9
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                    Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                      He was probably hired prior to doing all of them things listed.
                      I thought the big deal was that the Big 10 hired him WHILE knowing he had a history of all those things...didn't read about it, just the headlines

                      I bet he's the reason Iowa has sucked the last 3 years, he's been screwing us over! ;)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nothing will come of this. They said in the article, there is NOTHING linking him to gambling ties to these games or any games in general.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        Debug Information