X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
    Doug Wiggins to Western Michigan.
    Doug Wiggins is a flaming idiot. I like WMU but I don't like him, haha. He might play CB, offense and specials there.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
      No clue at this point. There's been no mention of him on any of the sites I go to, and the last word on him on the web is almost a year old. Sounds to me like he's moving on with his life or flying way under the radar.
      He's not coming back to Miami, I know that for sure. I heard he was going into the NFL draft but later on I heard he was having 2nd thoughts and then everything went completely silent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
        He's not coming back to Miami, I know that for sure. I heard he was going into the NFL draft but later on I heard he was having 2nd thoughts and then everything went completely silent.
        That's all I know too. Lovon Ponder also considered the draft but returned.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
          Bo Williams to Iowa State from Florida

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/app...6033/-1/LIFE04
          Rock on. :D

Comment

Fair enough. I'm not a fan of that kind of back and he doesn't have anything near the athleticism of Reggie Bush. He's mistake-prone too.
            He's certainly closer to having that athleticism than any other RB USC has.

Comment

• Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
              He's certainly closer to having that athleticism than any other RB USC has.
              Yeah, but I like power backs, and McKnight doesn't have the speed/shiftiness to make up for that. He got caught from behind so easily by Vontae Davis (I think).

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Anthony Allen to transfer by May. He is down to Georgia Tech, NC State and two others.

http://www.ajc.com/thrashers/content...foot_0212.html

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Yeah, but I like power backs, and McKnight doesn't have the speed/shiftiness to make up for that. He got caught from behind so easily by Vontae Davis (I think).
                  It wasn't "so easily". McKnight was jogging because he thought he had the TD locked up and Davis was in a full sprint to catch him, and Davis runs a 4.3

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                    It wasn't "so easily". McKnight was jogging because he thought he had the TD locked up and Davis was in a full sprint to catch him, and Davis runs a 4.3
                    McKnight was 20 yards away from the endzone, and Davis came out of nowhere to get him. I guess he's just a freshman but I don't see the Bush comparisons that others do, and if he wasn't at USC he wouldn't be getting any more hype than McCoy, Saine, Cooper, etc.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

McKnight was 20 yards away from the endzone, and Davis came out of nowhere to get him. I guess he's just a freshman but I don't see the Bush comparisons that others do, and if he wasn't at USC he wouldn't be getting any more hype than McCoy, Saine, Cooper, etc.
                      Here's the thing you have to remember. He was the #1 recruit, got a lot of publicity because of the whole Ole Miss/LSU/USC triangle and the Reggie Bush phone call, so it's not just the USC thing. Plus, he's more versatile than the guys you mentioned as he can run, catch, return punts/kicks etc.. He also averaged 5.7 ypc this year and 8.8 ypcatch, which is pretty damn good for a RB regardless of age. Plus, he had big games in his last two games of the year against decent teams.

Comment

• FSU Running back Jamal Edwards will leave school. No word as to where he will transfer to.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                          Here's the thing you have to remember. He was the #1 recruit, got a lot of publicity because of the whole Ole Miss/LSU/USC triangle and the Reggie Bush phone call, so it's not just the USC thing. Plus, he's more versatile than the guys you mentioned as he can run, catch, return punts/kicks etc.. He also averaged 5.7 ypc this year and 8.8 ypcatch, which is pretty damn good for a RB regardless of age. Plus, he had big games in his last two games of the year against decent teams.
                          Stafon Johnson is a much better pure running back than McKnight. McKnight is a much better reciever than Johnson, but Johnson is a running talent on par with Darren McFadden.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
                          The Destroyer Is Manifest!
                          I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

• TE Na Derris Ward is transfering from UGA and going back to the west coast no school is named yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
                              TE Na Derris Ward is transfering from UGA and going back to the west coast no school is named yet.
                              Not news I wanted to hear...

Comment

• Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
                                Stafon Johnson is a much better pure running back than McKnight. McKnight is a much better reciever than Johnson, but Johnson is a running talent on par with Darren McFadden.
                                I'm aware of this, but I was just correcting etk who said the only reason McKnight got hype over other freshmen was because he went to SC.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information